Shop NOT RECOMMENDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop NOT RECOMMENDED

As a collector with several years of experience I have had deals and purchases with several webs / stores / individuals and I have lived very pleasant moments and others not so much.

Of course, I have known very serious stores, with total guarantee where you can buy without fear knowing that what you buy is original 100% and once you place the order, you can count that it is already yours once paid.

But, from time to time, you know the other part are stores managed by people who are not very serious, they can sell an article as original, knowing that it is not like the viewer cap RMBO that I was about to buy and the one that told me The friend stonemint in this forum or make a deal and later put the excuse of "we can not find the article" when you try to pay .... I imagine that this gentleman detected that it was the same person who tried to buy the RMBO cap and decided to have me deceived during Two weeks with the excuse that the item did not appear.

It may even be true, but I could not help but notice the other collectors about this not seious salesman. The store is:

http://www.militaryantiques.co.uk

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X