Hikishop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hikishop?

Hi, I ordered a M44 tunic from Hikishop 3 months ago. Since it arrived, I have been very pleased with the quality of it. Since then, I have ordered a M34 Heer Panzer enlisted overseas cap, a M43 overseas cap, and a pair of field grey enlisted artillery shoulder boards. All of my purchases have been successful, and I have never had any problems with him. Why is there so much hate regarding Hiki? Probably, the worst thing from him was with the M44, a button popped off. Other than that, I have been very happy with the quality and accuracy of his items. What do you think of Hiki? I would really like to know.

I have brought Finnish items from him and have been happy with them and would have no problem buying from him again

Comment

Hikishop

i've been looking at his enlisted m36 tunic and m37/m40 pants, price is good
      but hard to tell accuracy and wool quality. how are your things in these respects?
      i also like his NCO bottle green shoulder straps tress looks good.
      how long did it take to recieve your stuff after placing order?

Comment

Originally posted by goonch7471 View Post
        Hi, I ordered a M44 tunic from Hikishop 3 months ago. Since it arrived, I have been very pleased with the quality of it. Since then, I have ordered a M34 Heer Panzer enlisted overseas cap, a M43 overseas cap, and a pair of field grey enlisted artillery shoulder boards. All of my purchases have been successful, and I have never had any problems with him. Why is there so much hate regarding Hiki? Probably, the worst thing from him was with the M44, a button popped off. Other than that, I have been very happy with the quality and accuracy of his items. What do you think of Hiki? I would really like to know.

Because the items are actually quite poor in quality. Sure, they are nice on their own, but when you compare them to originals they have some serious problems, most notably with the fabric quality, incorrect cut and generally poor craftsmanship. There's a reason why they are so cheap, they are manufactured cheaply in Chinese sweatshops. If you want the best repros out there, go to Lost Battalions or Extraklasse for example.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X