BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCHUTZE Wilhelmshafen 7530D.....where is it now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCHUTZE Wilhelmshafen 7530D.....where is it now?

SCHUTZE Wilhemshaven 7530D

Anyone know if this boat was rescued?

I first saw it afloat in Peenemunde Harbour in 2008. In 2009 it had gone and I found it had moved to a harbour at Stralsund. But in 2010 it had taken on water and part sunk in the harbour. No idea who owns it or where it may be now but i've longed to get a look inside one of these boats.

Any information on where it is now (or it's fate!) appreciated as i'm visiting Rugen shortly.
    Last edited by Bulletguy; 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM.

Hi Bulletguy,

This is the KM BADGE forum. Maybe if you could provide some more info I could move this thread to a more appropriate sub forum where you may get a response? WHAT is a SCHUTZE Wilhemshaven 7530D boat? What's it's connection to WW2?

Regards
    Mike
    Regards
    Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Kenny View Post
      Hi Bulletguy,

This is the KM BADGE forum. Maybe if you could provide some more info I could move this thread to a more appropriate sub forum where you may get a response? WHAT is a SCHUTZE Wilhemshaven 7530D boat? What's it's connection to WW2?

Regards
      Mike
      Hmmm.......Didn't notice that!

I've previously posted concerning the same boat and see it was in the History forum. Appreciate you put it where you feel most appropriate.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=469240

Comment

Bumping this in the hope someone will know it's whereabouts!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X