Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Perfect camouflage ... (see assault gun on right side of pic)
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Ok...now i have to comment the pics for better understanding why i post them. In the background you can see one of the framehouses where the germans were sleeping. In the early morning they where attacked by a russian plane and a bomb hits on framehouse directly. Few germans and the russian farmer was killed ...
          Attached Files

Comment

The destroyed house ...
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thats it for now ... there are more to come ...

Regards
                Herbert

Comment

AUSGESEICHNET!!!!

Comment

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures, very nice indeed.

Comment

This is an incredible grouping! To me it is the first time to see the Truppenkennzeichen of 667, and more importantly, it was unknown to me that StuGs with roman numeral + small arabic numeral are from this unit. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Thank you for sharing your grandfather's photos and medals. The photos taken in the Soviet Union gives me an understanding of what the German soldier went through in that theater of the war.

Comment

Thank you for sharing the great documents.
                            I think that these pictures fill a missing piece of the history on STURMARTILLERIE.

The unknown Ritterkreuzträger seems to be Oblt./Hptm. Joachim Lützow, Chef of Sturmgeschütz-Batterie 667, and Kommandeur of Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 667.

Comment

Hi Katimura

Thanks for the identification of the Ritterkreuzträger, i will pull out the pic
                              from the album, maybe there is something written on the backside ...

I did not know that the pics are so famous regarding to the history of the Sturmgeschützbatterie 667

@all
                              The next series of pics will not show assault guns, they are about live and
                              destruction ... and there is also a story to one of the pics, which happens
                              6 month ago ...

Comment

Fantastic presentation! I am eagerly awaiting the next installment..

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X