Fallschirm reenactors on Mail Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallschirm reenactors on Mail Call

Last nights 'Mail Call' had a blurb on Fallschirmjäger equipment. They showed reenactors during it with some nice uniforms. Does anyone know who they were and wether they were wearing authentic uniforms or repros?

Thanks.

It was nice to see the FJ topic covered, albeit rushed with little "meat"...

I believe the unit that assisted is out of California.
    If only I could be half the man my dog thinks I am

Comment

Originally posted by Ardennes
      It was nice to see the FJ topic covered, albeit rushed with little "meat"...

I believe the unit that assisted is out of California.
      I agree completely. I set a reminder just so I could catch it hoping for some great 'meat' as you say=) Maybe if R.Lee hadnt been jaw jackin so much about the MK5 go fast boat he could have given more attention to the Green Devils!

I was impressed with whoever the unit was because the soldiers appeared slim and in perfect kit. Very good unit standards are a must.

Comment

Hey Guys,
        I missed that episode yesterday, does anyone know when they are going to play it again?

Thanks Michael

Comment

I DO AGREE THAT FLIEGERBLUSE LOOKED DAMN NICE!
          One thing that made me think all this equipment was probably real and museum/ collection pieces was that they did not fire the MG's, FG42 or K98.
          One damn good episode, imo!

Comment

Well, most of the items, clothing etc came from a very well-know collector/dealer from California.

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X