No announcement yet.

ghosts of Normandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

realy nice,i love to watch those pictures,may i ask how you doing this, i would love to do this on a background of my village with a mannequin

best regards

Tom

Comment

Comment

Very well done, pictures of colleville church bring back some great memories for me.

Comment

Fantastic pictures, really well executed, its a trip i really need to do soon

Comment

Well done!!Its reminds me of that famous painting of the Vietnam wall in Washington, DC where you see the veteran visting the wall and his dead comrades on the other side.

Comment

Fantastic pictures and technique. I would be careful in protecting your concept, because these are exactly the sorts of pictures that arguably should be in tour guides that specialize in this, and other, campaigns. I'd give very serious thought to copyrighting them.

Toutes mes felicitations: votre travail est tout a fait exceptionel.

Comment

Very, very nice! Amazing what you can do with Photoshop and the like.

Comment

Thank you for the advice Tracman!
                  Thank you allalso for your comments, I appreciate

Pierre

Comment

NICE JOB!!!

Comment

Pierre, very nicely done. I envy you guys being so close to history

Comment

Thanks

Appreciate the time you took on the photos. They are very well done. I was lucky enough to visit Normandy and recall Roosevelt's grave vividly. I will be saving your photos.

Joe

Comment

ghost

I can only agree with everyone else... Thank you for the time and effort!

Comment

Hi

great and fantastic job

Phil.

Comment

Pierre,
                              I agree with everyones setiments. Superb work and thank you for sharing it with us.

Chet
                              Zinc stinks!

Comment

My first post here, but I'd like to think I have a keen eye for photography and these compositions are great!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X