CollectorsGuild

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camoed left wing of back doors from truck .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camoed left wing of back doors from truck .

I would like to present you my last find from excavation trip which I and my friend made last weekend : camoed left wing of back doors from truck. The door has the painted licence plate whic is WL 292960 and unit/s markings which is oak leave and upside triagle with red outline and written in letters "S" and "Z" and big red cross.
    I would be very glad nad happe if you would be able to help to ID the unit and type of vehicle and history of of the car which it belongs to.
    Attached Files

unit/s markings
    Attached Files

Comment

painted licence plate and red cross
      Attached Files

Comment

is there anybody who could help me identify unit and type of vehicle it could be from ? please help me . where I can find informations about vehicle which had this licence plate ?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

You should try posting it on this forum, in the section about Panzers. The guys there should be able to help you out.
            I find it very interesting to see the painted over red cross on your door.

JL

Comment

It could be from leichte Flak-Abteilung 74 (mot).
              Where did you find it?
              I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
              Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
              My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

It was found at Mierzeja Wislana ( wartime Frische Nehrung ) - place where german fought till the end of war .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X