X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet in action

Helmets actually do work :-)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a50_1284800247

They show pople shooting at each other, but then censor the bad words that are said...

JL

Comment

Amazing, one casualty tied up as many as nine men at one time..

Comment

That´s why weapons are designed to wound, not to kill...Really

Comment

That's why in Vietnam we were told that they shoot the radio man and the medic first and if a buddy gets shot by a sniper "DON'T" go running out there to get him untill you located the sniper because you are next.

Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
            That's why in Vietnam we were told that they shoot the radio man and the medic first and if a buddy gets shot by a sniper "DON'T" go running out there to get him untill you located the sniper because you are next.

Dennis J
            you in vietnam dennis?

Comment

Originally posted by karlo View Post
              you in vietnam dennis?
              Yes 1967-68.

Dennis J

Comment

That's why it's best to wound rather than kill.... wound a man it can take 4 to carry him away so 5 men out of action. Kill him you take out just one. But then you also have to take into account some armies don't care for thier wounded like the VC and the NVA during the Nam war

Comment

Originally posted by pzrwest View Post
                  That's why it's best to wound rather than kill.... wound a man it can take 4 to carry him away so 5 men out of action. Kill him you take out just one. But then you also have to take into account some armies don't care for thier wounded like the VC and the NVA during the Nam war
                  I don't think that is all true because they use to hide their wounded and come back later if they could to get them.Many times we have found them with rope and vines tied around them so they could be pulled back from the action so we could not count the dead or find the wounded.I knew a few tunnel rats that found under ground hospitals that were set up to take care of the wounded and the dead.I found one Charlie(VC) beside a tree that was almost dead and just hanging on.Being a medic I was going to shoot him up with morphine but I might need it for one of mine so we went another way.

Dennis J

Comment

Dennis thank you for serving. It must have been hard.

Best Regards,

Wood-SS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X