This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass grave discovered

Some times I ask my self and specially to the so call it nazi hunters , when are we going to put on trial all the people who did all this crimes against soldiers and civilians from the other side ,, amazing

http://www.boston.com/news/world/eur...ve_discovered/

mass grave

as usual nothing will be done..
    nothing..

fraser

Comment

Well, at least they are exhuming them now (thought not very carefully according to the photo)... Its not like nobody knew the grave existed for the past 65 years .

JL

Comment

Originally posted by PANZER332 View Post
        Some times I ask my self and specially to the so call it nazi hunters , when are we going to put on trial all the people who did all this crimes against soldiers and civilians from the other side ,, amazing

http://www.boston.com/news/world/eur...ve_discovered/
        Just curious as to why "Nazi hunters" would be called in to invoke justice against the Communists who committed this hideous crime.....
        I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

It's called retribution for supporting the other side. How many French civilians, and Dutch civilians were killed after the war for collaberating with the Germans.

Comment

"In 2003, a farmer unearthed remains in eastern Slovenia, where villagers claimed hundreds of Nazi soldiers and civilians were killed and buried."

"Nazi" not German ...

Comment

There were many such crimes perpetrated by both sides, but the germans started these kinds of actions first, and colaboraters were known, and although some may have been innocently accused, the repercussions from ww2 went on for decades. The same in yugoslavia, and serbia also.

If you have ever read of the camps in cz the ss ran, and what they did to the fleeing ss men that they caught it is some of the worst tortures i have ever read of , as the czech civilians got some serious vengance . Lots still to be found in their woods of ss items buried to escape detection in order to flee the country at the end. I guess you had to have had your family killed to understand the point of view of vigilanti justice. Many times if german soldiers were killed by partisans, they would take so many people out of so many houses, and hang them from ropes in the village, when most of those people were also innocent of any crimes also. So lets bury the dead, and pray for all our souls that people may some day live together in peace. You reap what you sew.
              Last edited by juoneen; 09-07-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

It's very convenient to lump all such victims together as 'Nazis', when most were innocent civilian women and children.

Comment

The sad thing is that these mass execution graves will continue to be found for many many years to come, whether they were made by anti-facists or facists, or for that matter in other countries, by whomever was in power at the time.

The chilling thing about these graves from WWII, and after, is that there are people still alive who know where these graves are because they were there and participated in the killings, but who will never speak of them.

Steve
                  ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                    There were many such crimes perpetrated by both sides, but the germans started these kinds of actions first, and colaboraters were known, and although some may have been innocently accused, the repercussions from ww2 went on for decades. The same in yugoslavia, and serbia also.

If you have ever read of the camps in cz the ss ran, and what they did to the fleeing ss men that they caught it is some of the worst tortures i have ever read of , as the czech civilians got some serious vengance . Lots still to be found in their woods of ss items buried to escape detection in order to flee the country at the end. I guess you had to have had your family killed to understand the point of view of vigilanti justice. Many times if german soldiers were killed by partisans, they would take so many people out of so many houses, and hang them from ropes in the village, when most of those people were also innocent of any crimes also. So lets bury the dead, and pray for all our souls that people may some day live together in peace. You reap what you sew.

It's far more complicated than that. In many countries this retribution hit those who were the weakest. Women whose crime was to fall in love, children who had a German father. A neighbour who had something coveted by someone else. etc. etc.
                    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Why Do the guys who carry on about not bringing suspected Nazi criminals to justice because they are "old men" and it was a "long time ago", always yell so loudly about bringing to justice anyone who committed crimes against Germans or collaborators? Shouldn't all criminals be brought to justice regardless of how cool their uniforms were?

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                        Shouldn't all criminals be brought to justice regardless of how cool their uniforms were?
                        Thats right Sal

but the facts remain that this is not the case

hell, if justice was being distributed equally after WW2 I wouldnt have any complaints about the nazi hunters harrassing some old guy in Estonia (or the like) for apparently being involved with the murder of some individuals 70 odd years ago.

but as it is nazi hunters scouring the world hunting down old men while huge crimes against the citizens and soldiers of the axis remain unchallenged seems somehow in poor taste.

and plus it misses the whole point of it being a fight for *cough* freedom if freedom depends on where you were born.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post

but as it is nazi hunters scouring the world hunting down old men while huge crimes against the citizens and soldiers of the axis remain unchallenged seems somehow in poor taste.

and plus it misses the whole point of it being a fight for *cough* freedom if freedom depends on where you were born.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post
                            Thats right Sal

but the facts remain that this is not the case

hell, if justice was being distributed equally after WW2 I wouldnt have any complaints about the nazi hunters harrassing some old guy in Estonia (or the like) for apparently being involved with the murder of some individuals 70 odd years ago.

AMEN

Comment

Some of the comments here are pretty ridiculous.... it's no wonder the world is so f'ed up.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X