Is It Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is It Good?

Hello guys, I'd like to know your opinions about the best repro manufacturer out there. Well, I'm still collecting information about it. Anyone ever bought tunics from on the march or lost battalions? Is it good? Thanks for advance.

At one time Lost Battalions were great but I understand they take an order then order one from Hong Kong Charlie then ship it to you. This is what I have heard, I cannot say it is a fact but there are several disappointed customers out there.

Comment

DennyB,

Oh really? It's written proudly made in Dallas on their website. Anyway, how about on the march? Have you ever seen their tunics? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Prasetio Odata View Post

It's written proudly made in Dallas on their website. Anyway, how about on the march? Have you ever seen their tunics?

True, but their site hasn't been updated since December.

I've seen OTM's tunics...put a set of original buttons on them, and they look better than anything else...it's just a matter of waiting for it to be made.

Comment

R.Howard,

Oh, yeah I see they haven't removed the discount for the M43 tunic yet, which was actually valid for a week, guess it hasn't been updated for quite long time. Yea, I'm also impressed with on the march's work that I've seen from their website. But, there's one thing that disappoint me, they don't take paypal anymore. It's kinda hard to pay via bank transfer or money order from where I live. Well, I have to admit that paypal is the most reliable yet easiest overseas payment method to do in my country. Thanks for your opinion, anyway.
          Last edited by Prasetio Odata; 08-17-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X