Inglourious Basterds Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inglourious Basterds Uniforms

I read somewhere that the uniforms and caps worn in the movie inglourious basterds were made in Poland. Does anyone have more info on that?

Must be "Hero Collection." Also provided uniforms e.g. for "Attonement" (if I remember correctly).

http://www.hero-collection.com.pl/co...=10&page_num=1

Good luck getting in touch with them. According to various fora, it is almost impossible as a "normal human being" ... Even Poles have problems contacting them. Richard Underwood from the UK supposedly sold Hero Collection stuff.

Comment

the pics on that website suck they are so small it's hard to see any detail

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Johann View Post
        Must be "Hero Collection."
        Good luck getting in touch with them. According to various fora, it is almost impossible as a "normal human being" ... Even Poles have problems contacting them.
        That's exactly what I heard, thanks.
        Any Polish members here who can talk with these guys?

Comment

I talked to a few Poles on WWII reenacting fora, and they usually know a friend who was lucky to have purchased something from Hero Collection ...

Supposedly, Hero Collection is more interested in doing big deals with movies than with single customers a.k.a. reenactors. I myself tried to contact them via email, but to no avail.

The stuff Richard Underwood used to sell before he began selling Sturm was supposedly made by Hero Collection as well, so maybe you'll have luck finding something in used condition.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X