Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then and now in the Benelux

Hi Guys,

Recently I got my website online. My website is about then and now picture. I am trying to focus on pictures taken in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg during the war.

Now, I have a lot of pictures myself regarding Rotterdam. Because that's where I come from, but I have seen a lot of threads over the last years with then and now pictures.

I am hoping that people can provide me pictures regarding these areas. If you have the then and now that is also perfect. I will be happy to publish them on my website.

There is one thing. I will always mention the name of the person I have the pictures from. But I can imagine that people may have used period pictures from books etc. I need to refer to the author on the website.

The link to my website is in my signature. Do know that it is work in progress and I hope that, with your help, I/we can create a reference guide website for people who want to visit several WWII related areas in the Benelux.

Best Regards
    Bob

Bob, its looking good so far

Good luck!

Nick

Comment

hard time navigating your site

i love the idea, but your site is hard to navigate.....

Comment

How do you mean, hard to navigate. Please be more specific so I can take it under consideration.

regards
        Bob

Originally posted by birdie View Post
        i love the idea, but your site is hard to navigate.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X