Need help naming an Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help naming an Event

The Ft. Drum, NY Museum wants to hold an annual event in June starting next year (2011). We will have re-enactors, military vehicles, and Jeeps (there will be a trail ride through the training area) We want to draw in the community to the Ft. Drum Museum and the event. It will be supporting the military on Ft. Drum and will be a fund raiser for a military charity. We plan this to be a weekend event (Sat-Sun) and there is plenty of space for Re-enactor camping and displays.

What we need is a name for the event that can be used every year. So I am looking for suggestions for a name and suggestions for which military charity we should be doing a fund raiser for.

Thanks,

Kevin

How about "Muster Day"

I know that Camp Mabry in TX has a "Muster Day" which follows a similar arrangement as what you are detailing. I think it is a fitting name personally and will certainly grab attention from the historical types.

Comment

This is the flyer from the last event. We want to change it but keep the word timeline in there somewhere since the surrounding community connects timeline to the annual event we have.
      Attached Files

Comment

Drums for Charity...Have a local high school band drum corp open the event...actually invite all the local drummers, stick it on facebook and have a 'DRUM' off, get the local press involved and have a BIG ASS DRUM Tunage get together ie: popular ww2 song and finish the thing with a dr um mash ...simple really :-)

Comment

"Drumline" "Drumfever" "the tin drum" "drumfest" ...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X