S&M Wholesale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul W. View Post
    they sell items through sof in the UK, recently bought there HBT linen tunic cap and trousers, very impressed with the build, nearest linen/cotten material ive seen to original, but there quoted cap sizes were 2cm out, swapped from my retailer no problem. Ive worn the tunic and trousers quite allot and there wearing well.
    reed green hbt caps are pure fantasy item, unvalidated, so best left unpurchased.perhaps your uniform adviser can advise on that.

Comment

I would not do business with him!

I was lied to over and over by Steve over a complete Airborne jacket and pants, he had excuse after excuse, he had my $ for a year before I finally got my stuff. I had to get a friend in California go there and threaten legal action to get my stuff. and when I did get it the zippers were sewn in upside- freaking down!!!!!!!!! I had to get them re-sewn cost me $50 that he never gave me and said he would. He will blame everyhing on his helper Juan also. DO NOT GIVE THIS A - hole your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say it enough, yes I know the next guy will come along and say " I didn't have any problems" I sure as Hell did.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric in Va View Post
        I was lied to over and over by Steve over a complete Airborne jacket and pants, he had excuse after excuse, he had my $ for a year before I finally got my stuff. I had to get a friend in California go there and threaten legal action to get my stuff. and when I did get it the zippers were sewn in upside- freaking down!!!!!!!!! I had to get them re-sewn cost me $50 that he never gave me and said he would. He will blame everyhing on his helper Juan also. DO NOT GIVE THIS A - hole your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say it enough, yes I know the next guy will come along and say " I didn't have any problems" I sure as Hell did.
        i have known it so that this firm can be a challenge to the patience. if you are prepared to wait an unreasonable time period and insist the item is checked before hand, it just might arrive in an extra-unreasonably long time period and it might just arrive unchecked for quality. but it might not. and that will be another chapter of pain one must go through in obtaining fine repro gear.it would seem there are so few guys dealing this kit, that bad service is allowed to float and settle and eternally recur. one would hope it wasnt the continuing story though.

Comment

Ordering from SM Wholesale - total nightmare!!!

"SM Wholesales camouflage is the best you can get and the quality is outstanding. BUT they are extremely slow when it comes to shipping and worthless in answering mails."
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with this to a large extent. Have bought several items from Mr McColgan this year totalling many hundreds of dollars. Great quality items when you get them but the service/ communication is the worst I have ever come across. He insultingly ignores basic pertinent questions, breaks promises over and over again, misses items from orders , sends the wrong sizes despite extreme clarity in the order information etc . It's like the guy has the attention span of a fish when reading e-mails (about 3 seconds, seriously, maybe less). If you want grey hairs try ordering something. A better idea - order his products via 1944 Militaria and save the stress.

PS - Am on the verge of awarding the guy my first ever negative feed-back on E-Bay as he owes me $40 too and will not cough up!

Comment

Not sure if he saw this post (!), but received the money owed and subsequently left positive E-Bay feedback as I promised him I would.

Again, just to be clear it's communication that is the problem (he needs to hire someone to check orders before they are sent, respond to e-mails properly etc) - the goods he sells are outstanding.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X