Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS officers

Good day to all:
    I am looking to buy a nice reproduction SS officers leather belt and buckle for reenacting.I have looked everywhere and can not find one.Please any help with this would help me get my impression just about complete.After this I only need the visor hat and there are many out there but for the life of me I can not find a belt and buckle together.Thanks in advance.

Enjoy your hobby
    Dennis J

Here you go . . .

http://hollywoodprop.com/ss.htm

When you have it all together, we absolutely MUST see you all "decked-out" . . . please don't forget to post a pic!

Comment

SS officers

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
      Here you go . . .

http://hollywoodprop.com/ss.htm

When you have it all together, we absolutely MUST see you all "decked-out" . . . please don't forget to post a pic!
      Thanks.Has anybody bought from this dealer?If so how did you like them?

Cheers
      Dennis J

Comment

Ok lets please try this again. N.C. Wyeth I have emailed these people and called them with no answer so they are out I thank you very much for your time in this matter.I know a lot of you guys are into reenacting so somebody must know where I can buy a good copy of a SS officers belt and buckle.Thanks for any and all help.

Enjoy your hobby
        Dennis J

Comment

SS officers

I found a great SS officers belt and buckle at a very good price.Thanks for all the help.

Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
            I found a great SS officers belt and buckle at a very good price.Thanks for all the help.

Dennis J
            where?

Comment

where?

Comment

I'm sorry to be a skeptic, but it always stike me as odd when someone is "reenacting" and ss officer, but doesn't know where to find such a basic item as the belt and buckle.
                In which reputable group do you hold command ?

Comment

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums > Community Forums > Living History Forum >

Originally posted by Mikkel View Post
                  I'm sorry to be a skeptic, but it always stike me as odd when someone is "reenacting" and ss officer, but doesn't know where to find such a basic item as the belt and buckle.
                  In which reputable group do you hold command ?

Mikkel;
                  I really do not care what you think!I asked a question if you do not want to answer then do not answer me.But don't judge me!I do not need your help as I got what I needed.You have a nice day.

Enjoy your hobby
                  Dennis J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X