G-MAX uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-MAX uniforms

Anyone bought a uniform from G-MAX before? Were you pleased with the work? Any feedback appreciated.

Unit is moving off the russian front into france, and I need a new uniform.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how WWI got started.

Michael, I have looked over some of his stuff. In my opinion, of the big five (Bill Bureau, Lost Battalions, At the Front, SMW/1944 Militaria, GMax), they are the worst of the lot. His camo material that I have seen was very thin. His Luftwaffe blue tropical tunic has details that are just plain wrong (I've heard some uniforms are designed from photos - not a good way), his services are also rather iffy. Depending upon what you are after, I'd stick with any of the other over GMax.

Comment

Jack,

Thanks for the quick reply, I've bought from 1944 before and was happy, but he's always out of stock and the stuff that is in stock...size 32 pants etc.. I'll take a look at Bill's & at the front.
      Don't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how WWI got started.

Comment

I purchased a Fliegerbluse from G-MAX, and because of my 'Heroic Stature', (6'3'', 245LBS), I had to pay all kinds of tailoring fees, and after a couple of months a tunic arrived that did'nt fit. 'Too bad', was all G-MAX could tell me!

Ferg.

Comment

Ouch! This is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about G-max. I've purchased several items from Martin over the past few years and have always been pleased with the quality and service. My purchase have included a third pattern jump smock, a FJ helmet w/cover, a bandolier, and some leather items.

Yes, I didn't receive the items within the week of ordering, but was told upfront of the time requirements and each schedule was held too. It is a bit of trouble since you can't call up G-max and use a credit card, but that sometimes is a good thing

The only dealer that I've experienced problems with was SM Wholesale - which has sent me the wrong item before and typically takes several weeks longer than estimated.
          If only I could be half the man my dog thinks I am

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X