Kirby Hall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirby Hall.

Hi Guys, here are a few photos from last years event at Kirby Hall in Northamptonshire, UK this was the final show held at this venue and it will be sadly missed
    Attached Files

At this show we had a trench line, complete with bunkers and after three days rain, plenty of authentic mud!
    Attached Files

Comment

More mud
      Attached Files

Comment

Note the spent rounds on the ground.
        Attached Files

Comment

Trench after more rain.
          Attached Files

Comment

awesome! sometimes the weather makes all the difference! Bedford Pa. this year was 30" of rain soaked snow. 34 degrees and pouring down rain, we had to take an authentic 18th century village from the bumbling Ami's. much fun!

Comment

Ade, how are Eastern Front events working out over in Europe? They seem to be dying a slow death in the part of the U.S. that I live in. Not enough targets from the German perspective.

Comment

Kirby Hall at Corby near to where I live in Kettering.,Northamptonshire. This is the old ancestral home of my surname

Ade we've had a chat about this before, but that looks like fun!

Let me know when you do it again,I'll bring my Jo and Amy along.

Speak to you soon.

Marcus

Comment

Hi Jack, we have got six events booked this summer. (We did our first a couple of weeks ago with a T-34. I will post some pics. )These are all public displays. We do private "battles" over the winter time. We have use of a replica Saxon village which doubles very nicley as a Russian 1940's farm

Hi Marcus, Kirby Hall is not longer being staged as English Heritage wanted a change of venue to somewhere else nearer London I will post up a list of our events so that maybe you can make it to one?

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X