i wanna see you repro tunics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hans Zeug View Post
    No 3 another earlier type tunic made by the same friend who made tunic No 1. Cap is a Janke repro, it has an original chest eagle that was given to me by a friend. Repro insignia from militaria shows.
    You've got a really nice batch of uniforms there, but this one is really my favourite!

Love the details and the completeness of it, well done!

Best wishes,

vonleonhausen

Comment

Are there more Wehrmacht officer reenactors out there?

I'd love to see more pics of your tunics, wraps, breeches, schirmmützes, "crushers" and even your summer weight tunics, if you got one! If you even want to share the story with us, I think that would be a great way to help new officers to get into the officer thing!

Not that I'm not intersted in the Schützes and NCO's, on the contrary! But I haven't seen much of them here yet

Keep posting!

Best regards gentlemen,

vonleonhausen

Comment

My self made m42 tunic with grey cotton lining and original buttons/collar hooks.
        I also made the Collar tabs, danish sleeve shield, shoulder boards, and "Freikorps Danmark" text myself.

Next project is a Kharkov parka (1 version) and a Black SS panzer wrap (1:1 repro of the original/with all the correct materials and cuts).

Comment

Freikorps Danmark Tunic

Great looking tunic! Look forward to seeing your next ones. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by FLDR View Post
            My self made m42 tunic with grey cotton lining and original buttons/collar hooks.
            I also made the Collar tabs, danish sleeve shield, shoulder boards, and "Freikorps Danmark" text myself.

Next project is a Kharkov parka (1 version) and a Black SS panzer wrap (1:1 repro of the original/with all the correct materials and cuts).
            I agree, this is a great tunic! I'm looking forward to see the other ones!

Comment

Originally posted by FLDR View Post

That is fantastic! Please keep me posted on the Kharkov, as I'd love to see a good repro 1st pattern one (and would love to buy one too, of course)

Comment

You have a remarkable skill, most impressive, and thanks for showing it!

Comment

I really appreciate the comments guys! Thanks!

I'll keep you updated on the kharkov parka

Comment

Here's a little picture in wear of the GD Leutnant Tunic and the made to measure officer stiefelhose, boots are DDR ones

Hope you like it!

Cheers,

vonleonhausen

Comment

10 years anniversary
                      !!!!!!!
                      Just want to say thanks for your time and your pics!

Comment

My last new reproduced tunic

Here are my very last productions! More pictures are available on my Blog.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Daviken, your amazing skill never fails to take my breath away. Fantastic blog!

Comment

Hello Daviken, I am sorry, maybe I haven't noticed something, but where can I see your blog? Those uniforms looks very well.

Comment

Hello Nicholass, try here:-

http://vikenslf.skyrock.com/

Best regards, Paul

Comment

Thank you very much Paul!
                                Excellent work!
                                Greetings!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X