Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait a minute, how can you RELATE to killing children to avoid a public masscare...have you had personal experience

Comment

This interview is one of the great parts of history that just fascinates me. To hear from Soldiers or Civillians who were part of great battles or who were with famous people and hear the stories are the best aspect of our hobby.

Thanks,
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by behblc
        I do think that the murder of the six children was such a terrible waste of young life.
        Should they be remembered , certainly but how ?
        How are these children any different than all the innocent children who died in the Holocaust/Blitzkrieg/Fire bombings. Is it because we know who they were? A Memorial to the innocents of the whole war would be more appropriate and not single out these six out for any special remembrance.

Comment

Originally posted by coastie
          How are these children any different than all the innocent children who died in the Holocaust/Blitzkrieg/Fire bombings. Is it because we know who they were? A Memorial to the innocents of the whole war would be more appropriate and not single out these six out for any special remembrance.
          Well said, well said! A shame our modern mass-consumerism society has no interest or brain to consider these moral issues and chooses to worship and only think of one kind of victims. Under the ashes of the war, a lot of people are buried.

Comment

Interesting artical, the last remaining bunker dweller. Wish I could have spoke to some of these people before they are all gone.

Adam Kirchen
            GDC GB#0294

Comment

Theodore,
              Thanks for posting that it was a great read, I enjoyed reading it.
              Brandyn Grove

Comment

Goebbels Children.

Point taken Coastie , it is the utter waste and being murdered by their parrents which gets to me.
                So often these children would be placed in front of the cameras for propaganda purposes , unaware of their being used.
                To see them die at the ahdns of the regieme so adored by their mother and father , its quite disgusting.
                Other children killed durring the war - I take your point and would agree.

Comment

I realize this is of minor significance, but what was the source publication of the article?

I concur, BTW, that the article was very interesting.

Comment

There is a link to the source of the interview, it is on under the copied text. This is it: http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/200.../index_np.html
                    The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

I was away from the forum for 36 hours and have returned to find this thread ruined by revisionist rubbish and a lot of personal insults.

I have cleaned up this thread and I will not tolerate a return to this line of posting!

Sorry to the people who attempted to keep things on track and who's posts have been removed as well.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

2nd Guards?

Sincere apologies if I'm being presumptious here-but I'd have thought you yourself would be more interested in an NKVD batallion given your less than latent sympathies?

Cheers

ps your apologies accepted for deleting some of my posts.
                        Last edited by David G; 02-14-2006, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by David G
                          2nd Guards?

Sincere apologies if I'm being presumptious here-but I'd have thought you yourself would be more interested in an NKVD batallion given your less than latent sympathies?

Cheers

ps your apologies accepted for deleting some of my posts.
                          You really are pushing it

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams
                            You really are pushing it

Mrs Williams,(for it is she)

What are you talking about?
                            I have a great interest in the great Patriotic War.The Soviet Army eventually prevailed in the titanic struggle in the east, the like of which has never been seen.
                            It was a supreme victory-I find no problem in saying that, and can understand why some might drawn in that direction, politics and all.

This Gal Sal knows a thing or two about provocation, I give her that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X