X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another gravestone of the Wittmann's team is stolen from La Cambe

Hello !

Sad news.

I come back from Normandy and I could see that once again the grave of Michael Wittman's crew had been degraded on the 17th of August. Now it is the tomb of Karl Wagner and Gunther Weber.
    If this continues in a few years the author of this outrage could have in his possession all the original slabs of the crew.

Totally obnoxious and outrageous!

So …Case to follow

wittmann.jpg
    Attached Files

Tomb defacers should be buried alive.

Comment

Obviously the same individuals responsible for stealing Wittmann's marker and yes, likely will occur with the last remaining crew as well. Nothing difficult to discern here in terms of motive.

Comment

Hide a camera and see who comes to collect the remaining.
        Grave robbers pure and simple=scum

Comment

No wonder of their motive, as correct stated above.
          Especially such people who are doing such things place the hobby into a negative shape since ever.

A camera doesnt help at all, samething when you would have one in your living room when you are not at home.
          You could see a Mikey Mouse mask or what ever clown ... doing what they want.

Comment

Hello !

I was thinking of one thing: if this grave keeps getting degraded and if it starts costing too much money to maintain it, they might one day decide to erase all traces of its occupants.
            Maybe it's wanted? It is still the most visited in this cemetery and now it might disturb...........

Comment

The grave diggers really did terrible things. There should be strong measures to deal with them

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X