Camouflage Heer helmet cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camouflage Heer helmet cover

Can not afford an original so who makes an excellent copy of the Heer zeltbahn helmet cover with white winter side.? Thanks Jackboot

Best bets are At The Front out of Kentucky or Panther Store our of Europe. There are other companies out there like Hessen Antique or Epic Militaria but theirs are poorer Chinese representations. Just don’t have have expectation beyond what you’re asking for. A reproduction isn’t going to be the same as an original. They don’t really compare. Your $20 gets you exactly that much quality. All have pluses & minuses about their products. Buy the one that makes you happy within your budget.

Comment

Thank you for the info Fusilier1944. Jackboot

Comment

I’ll try to post a some pics of the At The Front cover. To be clear, this is not made of zeltbahn material. It is a twill fabric printed in splinter camo. The inside is reversible to white. I’m not a fan of the drawstring being made of the same fabric as the cover. I’d have preferred hemp cord or similar. I may change it out. This is on a size 64 helmet. It’s a renovated Finnish M40/55. Too small for my head so it is the pole topper for my 4-zelt tent when reenacting. I got mine on sale about 4 years ago. It has been shaped to the helmet wet by rain & exposure.

630E43A2-5141-428F-834D-7870855C7403.jpeg
        9F894BA2-A494-4A61-BD39-577A12A95A23.jpeg
        FB98832D-7681-465E-8ACA-ECAAAB184A66.jpeg
        0DCCDFF5-F32C-4B06-B011-D1B07C581FD2.jpeg
        Attached Files

Comment

Not bad. Thanks for taking the time to show your cover. Jackboot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X