Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Across No Man's Land

Kameraden and list members,

Here are some living history pictures from across No Man's Land. The pictures are from the 151ème Règiment d'Infanterie de Ligne...

http://www.151ril.com/content/home

Lt. Williamson of the 151ème Règiment d'Infanterie de Ligne looks over the German lines.

Sdt. Brunt takes a smoke break after a long march to the front.

Sdt. Murphy and Sgt. Bracken taking it easy in the rear area.

During the rest Sdts. Emmenegger and Yeary visit with each other.
    Last edited by maxstiebritz; 06-13-2005, 07:37 AM. Reason: left their website URL off

More French pictures:

Sdt. Schechter fills canteens behind the lines at Neuville.

Sdt. "Doc" Schechter (territorial) prepares to take the company's bread up to the Front.

Comment

More pictures:

A relief company from the 151ème marches into the frontlines.

The relief company arrives in their sector.

Comment

A few more French picts:

Sdt. Murphy peers through a loop-hole to keep an eye on the Bosch.

What Sdt. Murphy is seeing through his loop-hole.

Comment

I hope you Enjoyed these picts:

This squad is waiting for the Sgt. Bracken to hand out assignments.

While everyone else is eating their rations. Cpl. Hoovey is ..wondering why the extra rations and when the next offensive is going to start now...

Comment

Living history...nevermind...Now I get it. I am a little slow today. Nice pics.
            Last edited by IMPERIAL QUEST; 06-13-2005, 07:30 AM. Reason: not fully awake yet

Comment

Originally posted by IMPERIAL QUEST
              Living history...nevermind...Now I get it. I am a little slow today. Nice pics.
              No problem Steven for all of you that are interested: http://www.151ril.com/content/home

Max

Comment

Nice pics and location for the event. You guys did a great job with the trenches and ect!!!!

Best regards
                Paul REck

Comment

Hi Max, these and the other photos you have posted are great. Looks like a superb event

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi Max, these and the other photos you have posted are great. Looks like a superb event
                    Ade, Thanks it was a fun event for us and our favorite Frogs (the 151ème). They are a great "authentic minded" unit to fight against. It makes any event we participate with them extra fun!

Cheers,
                    Max

Comment

that looks like NewVille.. Great Trench site, I'll post some GD pics from our last newville bash in May

Comment

Originally posted by Craigob
                        that looks like NewVille.. Great Trench site, I'll post some GD pics from our last newville bash in May
                        Hallo Craigbob - Yes thats Newville, Check out post #4 you may be able to recognize a Kamerad from GD in that picture.

Max Stiebritz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X