It's me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's me

Ok, so the thread title is quite self explanatory but in these times of boredom I thought it might be interesting. If you have any re-enacting pictures of you, lets see them. The boy with the bike is my son the officer's not me.

Jon
    Attached Files

Hello Johann, great impressions. Now I know why you're putting so much energy into your Panzer II project. Are you going to teach the young feller how to drive it or is he going to be sitting up in the cupola while the old man handles the gears? : ) BTW, here are a few images of my son, he'll be 29 this year and he's been involved with WWII living history/re-enacting since he was about the same age as your young feller. I picked up the deactivated MG42 in the late 70's for $175.00, so he prefers to hump that around at events.
    Regards
    Bern
    Attached Files

Comment

Almost forgot, he's also got a Panzer impression, just in case you're looking for another crew member.
      Regards
      Bern
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Bern and thanks.

I like the pictures of your son's impression, very realistic and it looks cold.

My son's 18 now and not impressed that we have taken a break from the re-enactment scene but then I miss it too, maybe next year. I have no doubt that he will drive the tank when it is finished and probably better than me.

Thanks for posting the picture,

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
          Almost forgot, he's also got a Panzer impression, just in case you're looking for another crew member.
          Regards
          Bern
          Now that is very classy.

Jon

Comment

Great pictures!

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
                I picked up the deactivated MG42 in the late 70's for $175.00

sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

Originally posted by H.W Plainview View Post
                  Which film is that taken from ?

Jon

Comment

no idea sorry
                    sigpic

-=Always looking for French cadets infos at Shaw Field South Carolina 1944=-

Comment

That GIF appears to be from the Doctor Who episode “Let’s Kill Hitler.” Also, Hitler is still locked in the closet. The Doctor never let him out.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X