Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berlin Strips Hindenburg of Honorary Citizenship

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/g.../25149970.html

A coalition of the SDP, Left, and Greens saving the day.

Next up, honorary citizenship for Lenin and Stalin.
    Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Well, they are trying to remove it. My money is on them actually getting it done, however.

Don

Comment

The last part notes there are other " militarists and colonialsts" among the other honorary citizens listed containing 121 names and it ought to be reviewed because it's "unbearable" that names such as Otto von Bismarck remain on it. Don't shoot, just translating the news!

Comment

Bizarre.

Rewriting history to fit a snowflake agenda. Things happened in history that wouldn’t necessarily be acceptable now. That’s why it’s called history and not the present.

Tossers.

Comment

Rewriting and erasing history is a popular pastime of the left in the US also. Little by little, inch by inch, step by step.....

Comment

More outrageous 'Wiedergutmachung' gone crazy from the gutless Germans, who are taught to be ashamed of their own history and heritage.

Comment

Berlin has always been a haven for far-left wackos, much like San Francisco or LA.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Ron P View Post
                  Rewriting and erasing history is a popular pastime of the left in the US also. Little by little, inch by inch, step by step.....
                  YES !!!! I totally agree !!! Tom

Comment

I think history has been rewritten since pen was put to paper, or stylus to wax.

Comment

It's good to see that they are taking care of important things like this instead of concentrating on other pressing problems!
                      Erich
                      Festina lente!

Comment

I bet Paul Hindenburg is all upset about this.

Oh wait, he’s dead and won’t care what a bunch of worthless snowflakes do.

His place in history is safe and assured.

They, on the other hand, are cyphers and will not be remembered by anyone.
                        Last edited by TP Alexander; 02-16-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Hear, hear! My grandfather revered the Feldmarschall, and went to his funeral at Tannenberg in 1934.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X