Curio cabinet lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curio cabinet lighting

Tried to find anything on the web on this but maybe someone here can help. I have 3 cabinets with uniforms in each one and concerned that leaving the light on may fade the uniform over time especially the shoulder area. Any thoughts on this? Thank you

Never mind! I see there’s a thread simulate to this, had I not been lazy and tired I may have discovered this already. Sorry

Add the link to this thread so when/if it comes up in someones search it saves them some time.

Comment

Originally posted by leaftree View Post
      Add the link to this thread so when/if it comes up in someones search it saves them some time.
      Good point

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=552921

Comment

Lights

Home Depot has elongated LED lights that fasten with adhesive backing. Or the magnets stick to ferrous metal if you wish. Great for hurricanes when the power goes out. They have an internal re-chargeable battery and last a long time. They also have 3 different intensities and a power on/off switch. Energize by plugging into computer with USB cable; like a cell phone. Great for cabinets. Did a friends Luger cabinet with two of them and it turned out great. We keep one on our reefer for power outages.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X