Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Removing a Decal

Greetings Gents,

I am getting ready to start a little mini project and thought I would ask yalls advice. I would like to remove the Heer decal from this helmet and was wondering what the best way to do this would be. I have considered just using a file, but I don't want to damage the metal. Is there any chemical that I can apply that can get these things off? Thanks in advance, yalls help is always appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

I'm a little confused Is it a fake decal your trying to remove? If it is, acetone will remove it. If it's real I am really confused why you want to remove it

Comment

Good question,
      Chemical is not really safe you may damage the paint, if its a fae decal maybe with a sharp point and caution.

Michael

Comment

Someone else suggested giving the helmet the ol' Brazilian... Meaning, clean off the decal with amonia, then stick a piece of Duct Tape to it. Let it sit over night, then...RIPPPP! She's never looked better in a bikini.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X