Tunic on a female mannequin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunic on a female mannequin?

has anyone displayed a tunic on a female mannequin? I need a smaller mannequin for a tunic that's a little small and wondering if anyone has had the similar idea of using a female mannequin.

It is 2020 anything goes. Oh and all mannequins matter. J

Comment

Originally posted by Forssmann View Post
      has anyone displayed a tunic on a female mannequin? I need a smaller mannequin for a tunic that's a little small and wondering if anyone has had the similar idea of using a female mannequin.
      I have I just set her up on a pair of saw horses in my driveway and hacked the boobs off with a sawzaw,the looks from my neighbors priceless.
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

I have I just set her up on a pair of saw horses in my driveway and hacked the boobs off with a sawzaw,the looks from my neighbors priceless.
        Does the bust protrude at the chest? or is it not noticeable?

Comment

This is kind of creepy , but small sizes are available on line . https://mannequinmall.com/collection...nequins?page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Forssmann View Post

Does the bust protrude at the chest? or is it not noticeable?
            It did until I hacked them off,then I slipped an old T shirt over the torso so any remaining sharp edges wouldn't snag the liner.
            Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
            teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

It did until I hacked them off,then I slipped an old T shirt over the torso so any remaining sharp edges wouldn't snag the liner.
              Thanks. I like to use the same mannequin for all my tunics (i like uniformity) but the only options for my mannequin are male or female. I was either going to get another male, and carve the waist line to be slimmer, or buy a female. Looks like I go with the female, and alter the bust.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                Oh and all mannequins matter. J
                My wife could not stop laughing...!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X