Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing collection

Comment

Thanks mates, really happy that you enjoy with this thread. Thanks to all for your kind words.

Still working in the book, lot of pictures done, and a lot of people wanted to help with pictures and pieces, thansk to all for your support, I really apreciate it I hope that in 2-3 months will be close and after summer available.
      Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
      Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

A beautiful collection

Comment

One place I want to visit in the future is the Kriegsmarine Museum in Kiel along with the Uboot in Laboe.
          I think Eduardo's Collection is the second KM Museum to visit in my life.

Just beautiful.
          Hats off

G.

Comment

Originally posted by dagoromagna View Post
            One place I want to visit in the future is the Kriegsmarine Museum in Kiel along with the Uboot in Laboe.
            I think Eduardo's Collection is the second KM Museum to visit in my life.

Just beautiful.
            Hats off

G.
            Im a lucky guy cause I have been too many times at Eduardo,s home and I can subscribe than probably is the KM VATICAN for sure

Comment

amazing collectio.

congrats !

Comment

Beautiful collection.
                In Croatia is one beautiful like your from member Amiklic,I don t Know where you are boys find all this.
                I am collector of military watches and stopwatches and I am wait to see your watches and stopwatches beter fotografed.

Comment

Super and amazing collection

Comment

Hello all, long time not posting here, really busy for a while. Thanks to follow this thread and as always for your kind words.

Book project is almost finish, with some delay (my fault), and in some week it should be available finally, I will confirm you the dates. I will update this thread with some nice additions to the collection which are included in the book.

From here I want to thank all the members of the WAF that have supported me with this work in any way

Regards
                    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                      Hello all, long time not posting here, really busy for a while. Thanks to follow this thread and as always for your kind words.

Book project is almost finish, with some delay (my fault), and in some week it should be available finally, I will confirm you the dates. I will update this thread with some nice additions to the collection which are included in the book.

From here I want to thank all the members of the WAF that have supported me with this work in any way

Looking forward to see the book. I am sure that it will be a Top of the line.

Best
                      Svante

Comment

Originally posted by Svante View Post
                        Looking forward to see the book. I am sure that it will be a Top of the line.

Best
                        Svante
                        Thanks Svante, I really hope that will be interesting for you and like it

Regards
                        Eduardo

Comment

Very nice collection.

Comment

Let me know when the time is right so I can order a signed example.

Best regards

Svante

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                            Thanks Svante, I really hope that will be interesting for you and like it

Comment

WOW!!! EXCELLENT, no more to say, very enjoyable to view, thanks for sharing.
                              cheers
                              NCO

Comment

Why type of cabinets do you use to display such a fine collection?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X