Michel's Kriegsmarine / U-Boot collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your all this kind words.

With my poor English it is very difficult for me to be more prolific in explanation. Upgrade his collection is a long way, many time and knowledges, good contacts, good eyes on shows, and money possibility at the good time. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

However I am lucky because if I like the WWII history and items, my collector interest is and stay for the U-Bootwaffe.<o></o>

To wait the Kassel Show, the Heinz France's group part that I could saved when this one has been splitted.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Again, thank you very much to appreciate my collection.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Michel

Attached Files
    Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
      Thank you for your all this kind words.

With my poor English it is very difficult for me to be more prolific in explanation. Upgrade his collection is a long way, many time and knowledges, good contacts, good eyes on shows, and money possibility at the good time. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

However I am lucky because if I like the WWII history and items, my collector interest is and stay for the U-Bootwaffe.<o></o>

To wait the Kassel Show, the Heinz France's group part that I could saved when this one has been splitted.<o></o>
      <o></o>
      Again, thank you very much to appreciate my collection.<o></o>
      <o></o>
      Michel

Hello!

This is stunning!

Best,Marine.

Comment

Truly inspirational collection!

Mads

Comment

Truly amazing collection and display. Excellent preservation of history!

Comment

Truly a great collection and great dedication Kevin.

Comment

Great collection.

Comment

The pendant is just awesome, keep posting, I just love your collection. J

Comment

Great stuff

Comment

Zu Befehl, Herr Kapitänleutnant !

Attached Files
                    Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

It is a real pleasure to see this really wonderful collection , thank you Michel for shring your collection and for taking the time and trouble to photograph it so well, your own pleasure and attention to detail is much appreciated.

Comment

superb that group shot!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Michel, always a pleasure to see your collection, especially denim jackets and white caps ! Sincerely, Benoit

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Wow nice!!

Comment

Just spotted this thread. What a pleasure it is to view!

Regards, Paul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X