Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for showing these pics. I don't recall seeing this ceremony from so many different angles.

Again, very well researched and I know the efforts you make to get all the details right when making a display.

Hey and 'simplicity' (though I don't see it here) is where real beautly lies.

Glück ab!

Markus

Comment

thats nice! not know a lot for collectors for sure ,hot spain and later cold russia was for sure not that easy for this guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
        Thanks for showing these pics. I don't recall seeing this ceremony from so many different angles.

Again, very well researched and I know the efforts you make to get all the details right when making a display.

Hey and 'simplicity' (though I don't see it here) is where real beautly lies.

Glück ab!

Markus
        Thanks you will see it iun person on our anual reunión....

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post
          thats nice! not know a lot for collectors for sure ,hot spain and later cold russia was for sure not that easy for this guys.....
          well in northern sapjn it gets to be cold too....

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
            well in northern sapjn it gets to be cold too....
            like in Germany but russian cold winter is something special

Comment

like in Germany but russian cold winter is something special

I hear you...one thing is -10 another -40 to -60...

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                I hear you...one thing is -10 another -40 to -60...
                yup.thats was shocking with -40 realy ,i talked with one German veteran abaut and he told me he has not used WC .........just there was no way to take the pants down.....

Comment

yup.thats was shocking with -40 realy ,i talked with one German veteran abaut and he told me he has not used WC .........just there was no way to take the pants down.....
                  When the spanish sky company corssed lake Ilmen the temperatura there was -60°, most of the casualties were due to freezing...

But they got the job done and got the trapped German garrison out...

Comment

SEU patch allegedly belonged to a Blue Division Lieutenant.....

there are some similarities to other period ones I have seen...in material but design is a bit different...any opinions welcome...

Comment

Spanish Blue Division items

Merry Christmas and happy New Year 2.016

RS
                      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful...!!! Merry Christmas...Feliz Navidad!!!!!

Comment

veo que el parche de SEU que puse y el que muestras en ese fabuloso bodegón son iguales....

Comment

up date on the Gervasio Martin Gomez Group.....

I know the EK award doc is out there so if someone has it and wants to sell let me know.....

Comment

Comment

Jaime nice document of the Spanish Blue Division, I like it !!!!
                                RS

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X