X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo page
    Attached Files

Comment

Hope you like them any feedback appreciated "mucho" .

Gracias Dennis

Comment

Amazing material! Me gusta mucho!!! Gracias amigo!

Comment

Nice grouping!!! The hoja de campaña is cool!

Comment

Very nice grouping Dennis! Congratulations. However, you must know that the award document of Cisneros Medal isn't he same of that one you have cased. That one cased is the "Encomienda de cuello" or neck grade of the Order of Cisneros.

Comment

Originally posted by Gernika81 View Post
              Very nice grouping Dennis! Congratulations. However, you must know that the award document of Cisneros Medal isn't he same of that one you have cased. That one cased is the "Encomienda de cuello" or neck grade of the Order of Cisneros.

Gracias , yes you are correct ...different grade ...I didn’t realize that. I was most interested in the Russian Front document foremost and didn’t want to split it up from Cisneros document which included the order. . It all came from the same source . Is it possible he was later issued the neck order also but that document has not surfaced yet?

Is there any websites or books to the names of Division Azul members?

Comment

Try www.memoriablau.es

They have a date base of names ...... Not the whole division but pretty complete.... You might find your man

Comment

Just a overview of most of my small Blue Division related collection
                  Attached Files

Comment

Two
                    Attached Files

Comment

excelent combos!!!!

the wound badge doc and the personalausweiss are jwels by themselves...and not eassy to get....

Comment

some of my favorits.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X