The holy grail of BeVo cufftitles (just under Charlemagne):
    Attached Files
    "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Comment

Wallonien backside:
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection. These things are really fascinating... Is there a nice internet site you could tell me about where I could read more about these?
        Also, is it just me, or are none of your cuftitles removed from uniforms? What SS units wore cuftitles on their combat uniforms?

JL

Comment

Hello Jean-Loup,

I don't know of a website where you can get information on these, most knowledge is to be gethered from books and forums.

You are correct in saying that most of my cufftitles are unworn exept for the Hohenstaufen and Wallonien examples.

Denis

Comment

Some BeVo-like I examples:
            Attached Files

Comment

All the Bevo-like II examples

Comment

all the BeVo-like II examples:
                Attached Files

Comment

backside
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bonjour Denis (I like your first name BTW)
                    You have a truly amazing collection of cuff titles. especially appreciate the DF with quotes pattern which is rarely seen as well as the Landstorm Nederland.
                    Many thanks for sharing these gorgeous items.
                    Regards
                    Denis

Comment

Very nice collection, I would like to start collecting these in a few years when my funds will allow me two, you have a very large collection of cufftitles considering the short time you have collected them.

Cheers
                      Phil

Comment

Just had a chance to review these ... wow ... nice collection of cuffs !!!! ...

Comment

Nice collection Denis!

Isn't the WALLONIEN worth a full sized picture?
                          I wonder where you find these raryties....

Pieter.
                          SUUM CUIQUE ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

To Denis: yes indeed we share a nice name which dates back to medieval times. St-Denis was -if I'm not mistaken- also the French saint of soldiers. Thank you for your comments on my collection. The "Der Führer" cufftitle is one of only a few which I would like to improve on speaking of condition.

To Phil: I have gathered these titles in a relatively short time and I was lucky to sell my dagger collection at correct prices to provide funds for my cufftitle collection.

To Pieter: You are right, I should post full size pics of the rare Wallonien cuffband and I will do so.
                            Where do I find these rarities? Well, not in Belgium, that's for sure ! You know like me that for German militaria, Belgium is the paradise of fakes at this moment. Most Belgian shows are like big "Stock Americain" places (for the foreigners, a "Stock American" is like an Army Surplus Shop). But then again -on rare occasions- the real gem pops up amid a sea of fakes..., when this happens, don't hesitate and buy.
                            Pieter, to somewhat complete my display of BeVo and Bevo-like cufftitles, could you post a pic of your rare and nice "Freiw. Legion Flandern" cufftitle?

Greetings, Denis

Comment

Wallonien: Front
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wallonien: back:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X