• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vb

cc
    Attached Files

Comment

last picture (besides LW tropical) a Dutch Colonial KNIL trooper and a Finnish officer in great coat with M16 helmet! both RARE!!! Hope you all enjoy! Sorry for some of the out of focus pictures...but better than nothing! Thanks for posting Justina! Nick
      Last edited by NickG; 11-23-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Does it ever end?

Zeer uitgebreide en mooie collectie! Nu nog een paar mooi displaypoppen en dan is het helemaal af!

Comment

Oh who would you want it to end? The finnish uniforms are nice. Nick. Do you have any Imperial German or Russian Items?

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up "Finnishlion178"! I love Finnish stuff, sorry no Ruski or imperial but (besides a ww1 US doughboy, its all ww2 German and allied). I'll never get enough of Finnish militaria! I just scored a nice "Northern Cross" (campaign commemorative medal, Finnish made and German authorized) which I put on one of the Finnish tunics. BUT I've really only seen this medal being worn by German troops in period pictures like Nordland ss troops... Just wondering... Nick

Comment

Als die poppen betaalbaar waren, zeker weten! If I could only afford real mannequins! Thanks for responding (in het Nederlands)! Nick

Originally posted by Skylighter View Post
              Does it ever end?

Zeer uitgebreide en mooie collectie! Nu nog een paar mooi displaypoppen en dan is het helemaal af!

Comment

What Finnish helmets do you own?
                Is this stuff easy to find?
                Never saw that many Finnish uniforms in one collection!
                br
                Kapitein

Comment

Thumps Up!

Hallo Nick, werkelijk fantastisch, wat een verzameling! Dit kost me een avond of twee om dit allemaal eens rustig te bekijken! Prachtig ook die KNIL uniformen!

Great! Great collection. It takes more than one night to view and review. I realy like the KNIL uniforms.

Groet, Kees

Comment

Originally posted by c.rotte View Post
                    Hallo Nick, werkelijk fantastisch, wat een verzameling! Dit kost me een avond of twee om dit allemaal eens rustig te bekijken! Prachtig ook die KNIL uniformen!

Great! Great collection. It takes more than one night to view and review. I realy like the KNIL uniforms.

Groet, Kees
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Dank Kees, ja een beetje uit de hand gelopen. Ik ben trouwens even in Holland en ga de 30ste naar de beurs in Duiven! Its a hobby that's gone a little bit out of control. Thanks for the compliments. Nick

Comment

Originally posted by kapitein View Post
                      What Finnish helmets do you own?
                      Is this stuff easy to find?
                      Never saw that many Finnish uniforms in one collection!
                      br
                      Kapitein
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kapitein, to answer your question regarding Finland, the Finns really didn't have their own design helmets but refurbished many (used) foreign helmets which they imported for their own use. I own a German M16,Austrian M17, Hungarian m38 helmet all used by Finnish forces. These helmets I've paired up with a Finnish M34 summer uniform, M36 NCO uniform and Officer's greatcoat. Nick
                      Last edited by NickG; 12-20-2006, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I am shock that you don't have a Czech Helmet use by the Finnish. They are very easy to get. Speaking of Finnish Items. Any cloth items?

Comment

I see that Nik has some of the rarest uniforms of foreign volunteers in the german armed forces of WWII, any chance of a Heer spanish volunteer display in that collection or maybe a Waffen SS spanish volunteer

Awsome collection!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finnishlion178 View Post
                            I am shock that you don't have a Czech Helmet use by the Finnish. They are very easy to get. Speaking of Finnish Items. Any cloth items?
                            Regarding Finnish cloth qustion: I have several sets of Finnish collar tabs in my collection (in addition to the Finnish uniform and head gear items that are depicted in this thread). Sorry no Finnish ex-Czech helmet yet......but I do have a B******246;hmen-M******228;hren Protektoratet (Czech) Gendarme Army uniform in Field Gray...Post 53.
                            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=179973&page=4
                            Last edited by NickG; 12-21-2006, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime Sadurni View Post
                              I see that Nik has some of the rarest uniforms of foreign volunteers in the german armed forces of WWII, any chance of a Heer spanish volunteer display in that collection or maybe a Waffen SS spanish volunteer

Awsome collection!!!
                              Gracias Jaime! Mi esposa no es muy feliz con mi hobby! Thanks for replying y Saludos de California! Nicolas

Comment

Te entiendo perfectamente la mia tampoco me apoya mucho en el pero me las ingenio, mis felicitaciones y vistanos y comenta en el post de collecionistas en mexico que ya se deformo a collecionistas hispano parlantes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 96 users online. 0 members and 96 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X