Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ photos help and comments

Hi

I´ve bought some photos about fallschirmjäger and I want to share them with you. I´ve some doubts and I expect that you can help me.

First of all three photos about fallschirmjäger of 1./Fallsch. San Abt killed in Kreta. Does anybody know if the graves are of Maleme or Canea sector. I think that 1./Fallsch. San Abt jumped in Canea Sector less one zug that jumped in Maleme.

thanks and bes regards

Now there is a photograph of a Feldwebel in Kreta. I can´t the read the whole name. I read "Feldw. S... Weinsberg in Kreta unter Palmen". Which is the word that I can´t read?. Does anybdody know something about this fallschirmjäger?

Comment

There is two photos about a cementery in Rusia. Here are the fallschirmjäger fallen in Scheikowka-Schaikovka (Winter 1942). Does anybody know the unit of these fallschirmjäger killed in Rusia?

Comment

Here it is a photo group of fallschirmjäger. There is a name in the back of the photo: Dr Müller. Is he Günther Müller? Does anybody who are the other fallschirmjäger who are in the photo?

Comment

Here it is another photo of Generalleutnant Wilhelm Süssmann in Plovdiv. Does anybody know the names of the other people of the photo?

Comment

The last photo is a parade. Does anybody know if it is a Kreta parade? Where it is? Which is the unit? Who is the officer?

Comment

No 2 reads Feldwebel Schweinsberg.
              Trebes

Comment

Originally posted by windhund View Post
                There is two photos about a cementery in Rusia. Here are the fallschirmjäger fallen in Scheikowka-Schaikovka (Winter 1942). Does anybody know the unit of these fallschirmjäger killed in Rusia?

Mainly it was part of Sturmregiment , most of them killed on January - February 1942.
                Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Hi, it's not Gunther Muller in the photo. I have seen his pictures and i own an original picture of him, so i can tell that this Muller is not him. In addition to that Gunther Muller jumped in Heraklion not in Maleme.
                  Kretakampfer

Comment

Thank you Trebes and Sturm 74 for the info

Kretakampfer. OK he isn´t Gunther Muller, but who is he?

Maybe with another photo is easier. This photo isn´t mine.

Comment

Hans Jungwirth?
                      Trebes

Comment

Originally posted by Trebes View Post
                        Hans Jungwirth?
                        Trebes
                        I don´t think he is Jungwirth. There is a "Dr. Müller" written too in the back of the photo

Comment

Hi everybody

I´ve this photo. Any idea about where was taken and who is this man?

Comment

Hi

I´ve some photos taken by Kriegsberichter Ernst Grunwald.

Any help or comment would be very useful for me.

Kreta jumps

Comment

This photo was in the book "Kreta: Sieg der Kühnsten"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X