Navy imperial dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy imperial dagger

Authentic EICKHORN Imperial German Navy Dagger WW I -ORIGINAL OR REPRODACTION ?SO MANY WAS ALREADY SOLD SAME TYPE-EBAY NUMBER-320804718327

This one.....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/320804718327...om%3A80%2Fsch%

Comment

It certainly looks good. These daggers usually fetch over 2 grand so I'm wondering why the bids are so low.
      Imperial navy daggers were also made during the TR for those Naval officers who served in WWI and preferred to wear the Imperial dagger. Thus, if this is a true Imperial it should also have an ivory grip. If it is a celluloid grip it was made in the 30s.

Comment

I 've noticed his merchandise on Ebay in the past and I've yet to see anything genuine !

Comment

I don't like that maker mark, way to big in my opinion.

Gary

Comment

on ebay i spot 2 seller with same porshe manual and german navy dagger--wkc alcoso eickhorn- -------
            braveheart0514 , animalundertaker-------------both from solingen germany start selling this dagger around 2 year ago already sell a lot of and buyer still pay money . they guys can destroy market with creigsmarine dagger -reproduction really good quality ,same was going with hungarian dagger

Comment

Originally posted by pilot View Post
              on ebay i spot 2 seller with same porshe manual and german navy dagger--wkc alcoso eickhorn- -------
              braveheart0514 , animalundertaker-------------both from solingen germany start selling this dagger around 2 year ago already sell a lot of and buyer still pay money . they guys can destroy market with creigsmarine dagger -reproduction really good quality ,same was going with hungarian dagger
              Yes, I noticed the same pattern of sold items. The dagger in question is simply a repro!

Comment

Originally posted by pilot View Post
                Yes, I noticed the same pattern of sold items. The dagger in question is simply a repro!
                Last edited by Ed Sunday; 12-03-2011, 11:42 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

I agree with Ed. 100% repro.
                  Danny

Comment

Here are some photos.....

Frank
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And, the bidding is over $500... what a bargain for a $2,000 dagger.

Some poor guy or his heirs are going to regret this.

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnZ View Post
                          And, the bidding is over $500... what a bargain for a $2,000 dagger.

Some poor guy or his heirs are going to regret this.

John
                          I totally agree.

Comment

Braveheart, Animalundertaker & Porschezelt are one in the same seller. Notice the ads of all 3, there are a lot of similarities including the items themselves. So far as I can discern, all of these KM daggers (& DRK dagger) as well as hangers, are of modern production. I believe the buyers who give positive feedbacks are either ignorant of this or in denial, sad to say.

Comment

Another pair from the aforementioned sellers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320809679074

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eickhorn-Ger...-/250949969754

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X