A Schickle KvK 1st class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Schickle KvK 1st class

This came today from Niemann. I just got to get it when i saw it.
    It´s a double L/15 makermarked made in buntmetal.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
    I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

reverse
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

reverse with pin open
      Attached Files
      Regards
      Hans N

Comment

the reverse of the pin
        Attached Files
        Regards
        Hans N

Comment

Wow

I'm surprised, that's a real Schickle with the distinctive maker's mark.
          It's the first KVK by Schickle which I see.

Regards

Daniel
          Regards
          Daniel

Search:
          !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
          Otto Schickle
          All early 57er pieces

Comment

Blimey Daniel, you seem suprised, thats the first time ive seen you reply to something which has truely intrested you

James M

Comment

Well i know at least of one more that´s out there. Franki posted one over at GCA forum.
              Regards
              Hans N

Comment

There are a lot of differents to the "L15" pieces!

Buntmetall <=> Zink
                [L/15] <=> L15
                early <=> late
                hinge and pin system

Regards

Daniel
                Regards
                Daniel

Search:
                !!! all awards with [L/15] mark !!!
                Otto Schickle
                All early 57er pieces

Comment

Well the L/15 and L15 are 2 completely different makers IMO. Someone messed up and started calling the L15 Schickle´s which i beleave is totally wrong.

Among the WB´s there are no badges with L15 at all to my knowledge but there are L/15´s.
                  Regards
                  Hans N

Comment

Originally posted by Hans N View Post
                    Well the L/15 and L15 are 2 completely different makers IMO. Someone messed up and started calling the L15 Schickle´s which i beleave is totally wrong.
                    Obviously but who is L15 then? What maker is that?

I'm not as thrilled as you when looking at your L/15. Maybe it's from DN but imo the quality is not there. The hollow center is another new thing, to me at least, so all together......naaah get out of here.

Comment

Well what you think doesn´t bother me at all Frank.

Why do you think the hardware set up and makermark is a match to the EK 1´s made by L/15? Why is that same type of catch and makermark found on L/15 WB´s? Why is my L/15 a match to another L/15 KVK 1 class cross, besides that mine has that "dishback"...

Here is a topic about the L/15 vs L15...
                      http://www.germancombatawards.com/th...light=schickle
                      Regards
                      Hans N

Comment

Well what you think doesn´t bother me at all Frank.
                        Thanks Hans, I love you too...

Since you're posting your new cross here, you're asking for opinions and that was mine. Obviously not one that you liked but that's how the cookie crumbles, sorry.

I did a L15 vs L/15 search here before posting and nothing clear came up but you seems to have answers so please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by nachtundnebel View Post
                          Since you're posting your new cross here, you're asking for opinions and that was mine. Obviously not one that you liked but that's how the cookie crumbles, sorry.
                          I never asked for any opinons what so ever, just posted the cross to share that´s all.

Originally posted by nachtundnebel View Post
                          I did a L15 vs L/15 search here before posting and nothing clear came up but you seems to have answers so please enlighten us.
                          Did you find any L/15 KVK´s then? Or even a EK 1 L/15? (not the L15´s that can be found easily)

Ever thought about that Schickle (L/15) lost it´s LDO license in 1941 and vanished as a maker... When did the zinc enter the world of badges during WWII...

I am not going to enlighten you what so ever, not after your arrogant opinion.
                          Regards
                          Hans N

Comment

I am not going to enlighten you what so ever, not after your arrogant opinion.
                            Okay Hans, no problem. I tried to make my replies humorously and failed, so I'm sorry if I have offended you.

You didn't ask for opininons, fair enough but when something new, to me at least, like your cross is posted, you should expect some commentaries.

Comment

If you, or some one else, post pictures, you should expect the item would be discussed...even though you just post it becuse you really think it is a cool item.

If you do not like your crosses discussed, maybe you should not post them?

Now take f.ex. my last thread, I posted a EK2 that I really liked, and was only testing my new camera, but that cross ended out being a fake.

So if pictures are posted, people should expect the istem could be discussed, if for some reason another person find the cross suspect, or interesting.

Just my 2 cents on this matter.

/Flemming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X