My last adquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last adquisition

First aologize as this time no presentation as usual in me, no time and I'm anxious to show my new group and no time to scan all pics and make a little research for it.

Second a personal warning, Stijn and Akira, don't see this thread if you have opened it close it now, it could be dangeros to continue, you do it under your own responsability.

We started with his driver's license.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Angel Farré; 03-03-2006, 05:01 PM.
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Other side

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Soldbuch cover

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Inside cover and first page, look at the photo in Feldgrau wrapper and that our soldier was so many times promoted that he needs an extra page for notate them.

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

And here what is hidden by the extra page

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

Personal details and confimation of page 1, again with extra page

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

Again we can see what is hidden.

Angel
              Attached Files

Comment

First units where he served and his change of civil status came with a change of who must be his next on kin.

Angel
                Attached Files

Comment

Look, he had two pistols, a Unique and a Walther PP

Angel
                  Attached Files

Comment

He was wounded at the end of 1.944 or beggining of 1.945, but not too much was notated in his Soldbuch.

Angel
                    Attached Files

Comment

The last units where he served in.

Angel
                      Attached Files

Comment

His first award page, EK II, EK I and IABiS.

Angel
                        Attached Files

Comment

Second and third awardpages, cronologically Ostmedaille, Driver's Badge in Bronce, Cholmschild, GAB and Nahkampfspange in bronce.

Angel
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fourth and final of his award pages, Wound Badge in Black and................

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes.

Angel
                            Attached Files

Comment

Detail of the EK I entry

Angel
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X