NSFK Militaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFK Militaria

I think it realy rare hard to find do you know were i coud find some look for NSFK buckle

I have two NSFK EM buckles available as well as one in aluminum which is often called the "Orphan" buckle. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you more info on them.

Bill

Comment

yea oki cool pm me for some reason i cant pm you

Comment

Please email me @ fennec@erols.com if you want to discuss the buckles.

Bill

Comment

Wolffen,
          I can support Bill and his collection: satisfaction guaranteed ! He is one of the few collectors I know to be really hard to please if the buckle is not close to stone mint.
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh
          All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Hello,

I have seen the buckles from Bill, they are 100%.

The photo shows the buckle attributed to the NSFK.

The NSKK buckle is similar, also of silver colour but without the pebbles.

There exist also a few extremely scarce NSFK buckles with an other design (Icarus)

Marc V.
            Attached Files

Comment

Marc and JP,

Thanks for the support and praise. I can also say the same for the both of you.

Bill

Comment

Hello All,

I know it is an old discussion, but has anybody an evidence that this buckle is N.S.F.K.?
                I mean if (!) Angolia is right and the N.S.F.K. exist also before 1935, it must be a very small group. Hard to believe, that all the buckles which are in collections today are from this time. And it is not produced after 1935 because it is not RZM controled and produced in nickel.
                I hope to hear some good idea's!!!

Christian

Comment

Christian,
                  There was a thread a while back regarding the same thoughts.
                  I let you read them in the mean time at:

http://daggers.infopop.net/2/OpenTop...794#1063018794

Gutten tag !!
                  Jean Pierre Redeuilh
                  All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Danke Jean Pierre!
                    This discussion show me, that there are still no good arguments for the N.S.F.K. theory.
                    And it show me also, that not many collectors are interested in a discussion about this buckle. WHY???

Christian

Comment

Hello Christian,

I would be very pleased to discus this type of buckles, as I would be pleased to discus any type of buckles but I observed since long time that there is no interest in buckles other then the SS buckles and occasionally the LW. All the treads I have started about other buckles did not interest much people! And I do not have the patience of JP to keep pushing a subject until somebody is interested. I guess you will have to visit me at my place to fully discus those matters. The fact that nickel silver was not used after 1935 is questionable, I do believe I have some buckles with tab dated after this date. I have to verify this when I come back from a small trip this week.
                      Talk to you later.
                      Marc V.

Comment

At least evidence bring us to 1937 since there was still numerous SS Buckles made in Nickel Silver by 1936 (in fact ALL were still made in NS by 1936), and since we don't know which month (could be december) in 1937 appeared the first production of aluminum SS Buckles from Overhoff and C.T.Dicke, 1937 could still be the turning point and not 1935. Second, we still don't know if the year appearing on the SS Buckles along with the RZM/SS contract number is the date the contract was placed or the year the buckle was produced, or both.
                        So, in the case it is a reference to the year the contract/order was placed but not period of manufacture/delivery, the buckle could have been made not even late 1937 but early 1938, which add to the longevity NS could be used.
                        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

NSKK

Just wanted to post picsand keep this thread going.

Comment

back,
                            Attached Files

Comment

NS Fliegerkorp ?

I have always thought of the attached (together with the well known variation in eagle design) as NS Fliegerkorp.

There does seem to be reference however to "War Orphans".

Any comments chaps.

Regards,

David
                              Last edited by David North; 09-10-2006, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X