• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Tab

Comment

..a beauty!

Comment

May be...may be not. Just cant tell for sure.

CB

Comment

Seldom have I seen opinion so evenly divided between those that I consider to be RKIs on this Forum!!
          That, in and of itself, speaks volumes as to the ability of those people out there that are trying to fake these SS items.
          I hardly ever express my opinion on SS items, mainly because I normally get it wrong!

Do any of the naysayers care to discuss why they don't like it.....or would that be giving aid and comfort to the enemy?? (In other words, the Pakistanis or whoever is doing such great, dangerous looking & scary-wallet wise!- reproductions??!!)

Respectfully,
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
            Seldom have I seen opinion so evenly divided between those that I consider to be RKIs on this Forum!!
            That, in and of itself, speaks volumes as to the ability of those people out there that are trying to fake these SS items.
            I hardly ever express my opinion on SS items, mainly because I normally get it wrong!

Do any of the naysayers care to discuss why they don't like it.....or would that be giving aid and comfort to the enemy?? (In other words, the Pakistanis or whoever is doing such great, dangerous looking & scary-wallet wise!- reproductions??!!)

Respectfully,
            Tim
            Well stated!

Comment

The teeth look off to me. Like he needs a good orthodontist. Just my opinion, I'm not expert.

Comment

Its not anymore worth to say anything about such items on a Forum for my view.

The speakers can spend the money on items they like and the sayer can spend on items they like.
                It was always this way and will be this way

As an example its quite funny someone disagrees to Docs opinions, especially for newbies like above.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                  Its not anymore worth to say anything about such items on a Forum for my view.

The speakers can spend the money on items they like and the sayer can spend on items they like.

As an example its quite funny someone disagrees to Docs opinions, especially for newbies like above.

What about us poor dummies "what don't not know no better???"
                  Are we to be like THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD??

Here is a list of the people that have commented on this tab that, over the years, have shown me that they have their feces together, RE SS cloth wise:

Kurt Meyer, Ian Hulley, Gary Symonds, Craig H, sam1chlt, Dr. Strangelove, Robert H.
                  Blush if you would like, but I only speak the truth. (If your name isn't on here, please direct your hate mail to my email address.)

People that have not commented that I feel would be able to contribute knowledgeable input are:
                  John Pic, RUHL13, PMan, RobertE, Bob Hritz.

I respect the opinions of all of the people mentioned and for them to be so evenly divided in said opinion worries me!!!

Once again, most respectfully,
                  Tim
                  Last edited by TP Alexander; 12-14-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Skull Tabs

I am not sure how I ended up with these images, but I was told these are from Dave Delich's collection. As you can see, there is a wide variety of styles possible.
                    Some tabs are repeated.
                    Attached Files

Comment

ii

Skulls
                      Attached Files

Comment

iii

Skulls
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dear Robert H (and others SS advanced collectors and experts) be kind.
                          The cause of your bad comments is only the ugly smile of this bullion "T" tab ?
                          ..or? May you explain us better why this tab is a repro? Will be courteus and useful.Thanks in advance.
                          Ivan

Comment

Hell of collection, for sure, a variety of TK designs and embroidery techniques

Comment

In today's age, there is no way to be 100% sure of anything that is SS. I'm amazed that pictures of massively faked items get thrown up on here and right way a 'Yep, its good". "Good One". "Love it". Anything made by man, especially mass produced, can be EXACTLY copied by man. We aren't talking about one of a kind Raphael's here.

Comment

I refrained from comment because I would rather examine something in my own hands. There is good work, from Asia, but I fear that many original items are attacked because they do not perfectly conform to what collectors want to see. The posted photos of David Delich's skull collar tabs does show a wide variety of embroidery variations. I would be pleased to own any of them.

I do not rush to judgement on these and feel far safer having them in hand to make my decision.

Bob Hritz
                                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X