X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice sellection - well done .

Douglas

Comment

Whether an award is common or rare when they are of this quality they are always excellent. You should be proud of the pieces you have gathered. Keep it up and thank you for sharing these gems.
      JAndrew

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. Any comments in the picture taking technique? Id like to get better at it. Some here take breath taking pictures. Would like to get to that point.

Comment

Hi photo's look fine,when I first posted pics on German combat awards forum,I used a red back ground,but I was advised to film against a white back ground.John
          Attached Files

Comment

An impressive collection of a nice award, well done

Nick

Comment

Hey collecter. Thanks for the input. I started with a white background but was not too happy with the results. Here is a link. Tell me what you think? After seeing side by side I believe that the red background has worked better. It might be that one will work better than the other depending the award?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=593561&page=2

Comment

Hi,I checked out the thread,very nice awards.The blue LS cross looks good against a red back ground,when you look at it with the white back ground I think you see more detail,but I'm no photographer,I just stick it on auto and super macro,point and shoot and hope for the bestI did get myself one of those photo tents though,these digital cams are so easy to use,if the picture is no good just erase and start again.If I used my old 35mm SLR film camera,it would cost me a fortune in film and developing costs.John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X