Aufklärungs-Abteilung 373 (kroat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aufklärungs-Abteilung 373 (kroat)

I´m looking for info on Aufklärungs-Abteilung 373 (kroat).
    From the 373. Infanterie-Division (kroatisch).
    Anything is welcome, names of books as well!

So far i know about the following soldier in this unit:

Kommandeur: Major Bakarec (Kroate)
    (Unknown) Schwadronführer: Oberleutnant Beate
    (Unknown) Schwadronführer: Oberleutnant Haussmann
    2. Schwadronführer: Leutnant Schleifenbaum

Oberwachmeister Tscherwenka
    Wachmeister Ortner

I got a few pictures of this unit, maybe someone can reconize the area and/or some soldiers on it??
    The above mentioned names could be in the photos.
    Here are a few:
    Attached Files
    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
    My website: Gotrick.nl

2 more:
    Attached Files
    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention..
      The timeframe in which i search info is 01-01-1943 till 12-12-1943.

Comment

Die 373. Infanterie-division (kroat.)

Hello Rick Admiraal ; just in case you did not stumble with it.............

http://www.znaci.net/00001/180_3.pdf

taken from the book of Franz Schraml: KRIEGSSCHAUPLATZ KROATIEN.

Oberleutnant Beate was the Schwadronführer of the 1./ AA 373.

Cheers. Raúl M
        Last edited by tigre; 01-25-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigre View Post
          Hello Rick Admiraal ; just in case you did not stumble with it.............

http://www.znaci.net/00001/180_3.pdf

taken from the book of Franz Schraml: KRIEGSSCHAUPLATZ KROATIEN.

Oberleutnant Beate was the Schwadronführer of the 1./ AA 373.

Cheers. Raúl M
          Hello Paúl,
          I allready had that PDF file, but thanks!
          Do you happen to know how Oberleutnant Beate looks like? do you got a picture of him?

Comment

Oberleutnant Beate.

Hello Rick Admiraal ; about your inquiry..................

Do you happen to know how Oberleutnant Beate looks like? do you got a picture of him?
            sadly no. Cheers. Raúl M .

Comment

I may have some info but it's hidden away somewhere. I'll try and find it. In the meantime, I can offer the following: a pic and bio of Bakarec that I used in my book "Croatian Legion".

All the best,
              Jason

- - -
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
                I may have some info but it's hidden away somewhere. I'll try and find it. In the meantime, I can offer the following: a pic and bio of Bakarec that I used in my book "Croatian Legion".

All the best,
                Jason

- - -
                Thanks Jason!
                I hope you can find that info, that would be really helpfull in my research!

Comment

Hi

I have found these men from 373 Recon.All names are from NDH Croatian archive for decorations.

SPATER Wolfgang Oberleutnant Stb./Aufkl.Abt.373."Kroatische"

HAUSSMANN Willi Leutnant, d.R. 2./Aufkl.Abt.373."Kroatische"

RAPPOLD August Hauptwachtmeister Aufkl.Abt.373."Kroatische"

PRIMUS Gottfried Gefreiter Aufkl.Abt.373."Kroatische"

Regards
                  Cvrc

Comment

Hi

Here are few others from that unit.

Stabswachmeister Josef Tscherwenka 1./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Oberzahlmeister Eduard Kreuzer Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Unteroffizier Markus Zeien Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Obergefreiter August Holzhauser Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Stabsgefreiter Albert Link Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

GefreiterFriedbet Kirfel Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Gefreiter Erich Scheuermann Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Gefreiter Alfred Seis Stb.Schw./Aufkl.Abt 373 "Kroatische"

Regards
                    Cvrc

Comment

Thanks allot!
                      Have you seen the name "Schleifenbaum" mentioned in the NDH Croatian archive?

Comment

No, until now nothing about your man.There are so many docs and if you find someone you looking for that is pure luck.
                        If I find or hear anything about your man I will let you know.

Regards
                        Cvrc

Comment

Originally posted by CVRC View Post
                          No, until now nothing about your man.There are so many docs and if you find someone you looking for that is pure luck.
                          If I find or hear anything about your man I will let you know.

Regards
                          Cvrc
                          Thanks!
                          Is it possible to show me copy´s of those documents? or e-mailing them to me?
                          It might help me with my research about him and this unit.
                          Maybe i can reconize his signature on documents.
                          I only need documents from 1943.

Comment

These docs are not in my possession.I found these names when I looking through docs and save these for my reference.

Docs from 1943 are scarce almost none existance from this unit (it could be that these are somwhere else or allready going four winds of the world).Almost all from 1944-45.Also all are for Croatian awards and here and there for German awards.

Signatures are almost allways from divisional commander or Ia.Maybe there are docs signed by lower rank officers from this unit but I did not see these until now.

As I say if I find something in future I will let you know.

Regards
                            Cvrc

Comment

Contact

Hi,

I am new here and I will inform you that we have started a research of family military duty in the Deutsch-Kroatische Legion. We are interested in the time between 42-45. We have one croation wounded medal in our archive, received in July 1944. We are interested in the book "Croation Legion". The original Schraml book we have in our archive too.

Regards,
                              Bodomir

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X