X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User: Thorsten B, Welding/Braizing TR era

Thorsten,

I know this is old ground but you are very vocal about calling out all the fraudsters while you have some unfinished business yourself?

Regardless if the person that bought your item is happy, some people that work with metal have raised doubts that you feel you are above confronting but you don't mind sticking the boot in when it is not you being dissed?

What is the explanation since you are a leader in the field in these cultural items?

I am aware I am no-one but I am not trying to sell anything either!

I suppose you just hope it all goes away?

Jock
    Last edited by Jock Auld; 11-10-2011, 02:51 PM.

Originally posted by Jock Auld View Post
    Thorsten,

I know this is old ground but you are very vocal about calling out all the fraudsters while you have some unfinished business yourself?

Regardless if the person that bought your item is happy, some people that work with metal have raised doubts that you feel you are above confronting but you don't mind sticking the boot in when it is not you being dissed?

What is the explanation since you are a leader in the field in these cultural items?

I am aware I am no-one but I am not trying to sell anything either!

I suppose you just hope it all goes away?

Jock
    What is this?

Comment

It is this:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=541745

Takes a bit of reading but give it time and read the links, read the Mods comments and all should be clear

Separate the initial thread that went adrift and I guess this is what should have happened in the first place, a dedicated thread to this issue?

Jock

Comment

I thought I was the only one who felt this way,,,good to see others who dont have short memory's on here

Comment

Is this about a candle holder?
          Can't comment on period of the item because I've no knowledge other than the piece has been categorically 100% gas welded.
          Its appears some guys need to get a grip and take a deep breath before attacking a fellow gentlemen member.
          Bye the way...the correct spelling is 'brazing' not braizing!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
            Can't comment on period of the item because I've no knowledge other than the piece has been categorically 100% gas welded.
            Its appears some guys need to get a grip and take a deep breath before attacking a fellow gentlemen member.

Eric

And it's "by" - not "bye"

Comment

it is this and a lot more

Originally posted by TrondK View Post
              What is this?
              it is a long and dishonorable story...starting long before this thread here

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=526861

where the seller in question feels no need to address WAF members questions on his wares

Comment

Originally posted by TrondK View Post
                What is this?
                and is culminated in another thread ....summing it up is this post

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...3&postcount=63

There is a longer pattern than this. Many are aware. Many are tired of it. Some think no one should talk about it. Many are just now learning about it...it is those who express fresh indignations.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post

Eric
                  Mr Hoss,

Yes I am not a good speller but that does not make me stupid.

I am not attacking.

I am asking that he explain the techniques used against what was posted by members that do it for a living (mig and tig welders), they cast doubt and from what I see they had no gripe with Thorsten?

If it is squeaky clean Thorsten will have no problem pointing out what to look for on a period piece and we all learn something?

He has dodged the issue which makes it look worse thats all and your gentleman friend is quite oft happy to put the boot in when he can, what goes comes.

Its no use throwing smoke it will always be there.

Jock
                  Last edited by Jock Auld; 11-11-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Thank You Jock for reminding the collector community of this matter! Can't always let sleeping dogs lay!

Kevin

Comment

Scary

Comment

Maak watt de wusst de Luuie kürt dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                          and is culminated in another thread ....summing it up is this post

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...3&postcount=63

There is a longer pattern than this. Many are aware. Many are tired of it. Some think no one should talk about it. Many are just now learning about it...it is those who express fresh indignations.

Comment

Since you value his opinion so high:

Michael also miserably failed just today by his ridiculous attempt to put mud on my beautiful SS family chest I shared within the SS forum.

Instead of being happy that collectors are willing to share some cultural goodies they bitch about them, especially those who admire these pieces the most - driven by jealousy perhaps that they did not manage to score them.

If you really want to find out whether my pieces are good or not just make the test and buy from me.

Happy collecting.

Comment

Beware of wolves in WAF clothing. Thumps up youtube style if you agree.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X