• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss tunic

I never see before a tunic 42

with recicled italian stoff and the typical mod.43 inside

Comment

no worry about markings? right site below indicates the sleve lenght. nobody has 79 cm long arms, even 69cm is very tall. 79cm would be a sleeve lenght of 31,10 inches Don t want to question the tunic, but the marking are not proper.

Comment

In my book an all original tunic with "restored" insignia and possibly east german tresse. Looks like quite a large size to me.

Cheers

Comment

I dont see anything evil about the tunic or insignia, when the tabs/tresse met the tunic, anyones guess..I agree with Fritz, the tresse would not be what I would want to see, otherwise, nice

Comment

Originally posted by bubaku View Post
            I never see before a tunic 42

with recicled italian stoff and the typical mod.43 inside
            Pictures are orribile i don't thik is italian wool but a darker green wool. I've seen 7/8 Yeats ago a M42 tunic owned by panzergrenadiere71 with this tone.

But a real 42... Here i think it's just a 43 with pocket features.
            Tunic looks convincing but i don't hazzard to give an opinion with these pictures i'm not a fan of back of collar.

Comment

Just a couple of thoughts. 3/ 525 I have ever seen, was in a huge size font. Never seen a SS tunic with a Heeres type size markings- 44 looks odd to me, and all font looks strange to me. The underliner- reverse of the collar made in a wrong way, the drillich cloth can be stitched even from 4 different pieces, but always diagonal. The connected from 2 pieces liner on both sides, due the overcoats have short liners for reproducing the tunics

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                Pictures are orribile i don't thik is italian wool but a darker green wool. I've seen 7/8 Yeats ago a M42 tunic owned by panzergrenadiere71 with this tone.

But a real 42... Here i think it's just a 43 with pocket features.
                Tunic looks convincing but i don't hazzard to give an opinion with these pictures i'm not a fan of back of collar.
                .?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X