X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the one I kept --
    Attached Files

Comment

The maker name is not very crisp or bold so ...I'm still not 100% sure if I trust this one either ..I'd think an original would have more detail on the back
      Attached Files

Comment

The front of it does have some nice crisp details ...let me know what you think
        Attached Files

Comment

Also ...I found a Medal that I bought from POH years ago ...another Russian Front Service award. I read that the originals had the makers name on the bottom arm of the Cross ...this example doesn't have that which leads me to believe that it's post war.
          The quality isn't there
          Attached Files

Comment

The Back --
            Attached Files

Comment

I have in my hands an fake badge and I take some pics of comparison
              between the original and fake badge, the pin of repro is long than
              the original details of the written and the finish are different.
              cheers
              Raffaello
              Attached Files
              "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

another thread photos of (Anthony T) repro produced for the vet 60 years.
                Attached Files
                "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Will post a few of my Fronte Russo badges after I get up in the afternoon (on night shift) Matt

Comment

an interesting photo of the original communication of 8^ Armata
                    12 May 1943 about the commemorative badge Fronte Russo produced
                    by Lorioli Brothers of Milan; the cost of this badge was 6 Lire.
                    cheers, Raffaello
                    Attached Files

Comment

Guys I have meant to add my Fronte Russo badges to this thread for like ever and a day but got around to doing some pics this weekend. Like to hear your thoughts on these and sorry for some of the blurry photos. I can redo them if needed. Matt
                      Attached Files

Comment

one with packet. Didn't realize the pics of the 1st one were so bad...
                        Attached Files

Comment

excuse my crazy looking feet.
                          Attached Files

Comment

my last packeted one. Matt
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, just wondering what is a fair price on these?....i may have a chance on getting one with paper box?
                              I will post it first for your expertise
                              Regards,
                              Gary

Comment

Hello Gary,

the last one with the paper box on ebay italy was sold at 132.00 euro.
                                cheers
                                Raffaello

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X