Hello

stollen in France, 14 march 2020

maching number 763575

HELP !

cordially
    Didier
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hi,

i'm reposting the pictures for the WAF archives.

See You

Vince
    Attached Files

Comment

My deepest sympathies Didier. I don't suspect the perps hopped on this, started it, and spun off as it's a pretty distinctive thing to be seen driving around on.

I hope they catch the jerks and give them the business end of a flame thrower.

Comment

That Sucks...I'm not sure of that this is true but I heard from a German friend that it broke down and somewhere in between trying to retrieve it was stolen. He or they had to load it up so there had to be some witnesses...if that story is true. Of course it is always nice to hear from the owner on what took place.

Comment

Beautiful krad with early war leather panniers, really hope it finds its way home.

Comment

On no. That is horrible. I hope you get it back! All the work you must have done to restore that beauty. People suck.

Comment

Lovely machine lets hope you are reunited with it very soon.
              Then mount an MG34 on the side car and hose those thieving scum down !
              Troy

Comment

Hope you get it back but it is probably crated and shipped to its new country.

Comment

Stripped for parts is what happens to many rare things. I think riding it around would be risky.
                  That happened to many bikes in my day. Also other types of vehicles.
                  Sounds like it was taken by opportunity and not planned ahead.
                  Too bad.
                  MLP

Comment

I feel for you , I would be heart broken beyond reconciliation if it were me that lost such a beautiful machine

Comment

Good luck

Mike

Comment

I would have stolen it too but would have returned it after my joy ride.

Comment

B*stards!

Comment

any news on the bike, do you watch ebay for R75 parts?
                            Did you get money back from insurance?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X