Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danish SS

Seen this one yet:

"A late winter evening some voice in the Telephone presented me the opertunity to have a look at some stored away things, just like the Johnson books about German War Booties-but this was no Bootie, but a special left over, "Do you want this, then our family are rid of the last Ghost at the attic-If some museum get it, well It will go in the deep cellar,-promise, dont,t make monye out of this. our Mom had this for years, and even the Mouse won`t have it, so please, help yourself.
    Better keep it in a Bank-Box."

This is a haul from another forum. Some people have all the luck. Obviously better pictures are needed but if true-45 cufftitles and this tunic!! Set for a while if he sells.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lloyd I.; 05-03-2005, 03:36 PM.

re

I,m drowling over my keybord
    sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

This sort of takes the rarity out of rare on these cufftitles...dosen't it? Can you please post closeups of these titles..I would be interested in getting one or two of them if you plan on selling some of them off.

Greg

Comment

wow, that is outstanding!!!

if you are willing to sell one of the freikorps arm bands please let me know. please p.m. me so we can talk.

thanks greg

Comment

Despite it taking the Rare out of these I am quite sure they will be sold for the same high price they go for today.

Comment

Here is what they look like a little closer.

Cheers
            J.S

Comment

I also would like an example of the 2 types of band. Please e-mail me if they are avalable.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian
                This sort of takes the rarity out of rare on these cufftitles...dosen't it?
                A little!, what a Great find
                cheers,
                gary

Comment

In my cynical moment I left out my true feelings of awe and wonder at this marvelous historical discovery. Very nice, what does the Newspaper have to say thats in the trunk?

Comment

Wow,

What an amazing find.....truly rare items. I am also interested if you decide to sell.

Rene Chavez
                    Http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

I don't think the tunic looks right .It has no inner lining ,could be that it is a M44 .Of course some M44's were produced without the middle lining .Also the collar tabs look bad too squared .The shoulder boards look wide also like alot of the cheap repro's I've seen .

As far as the cuff titles well that's up to the experts.....
                      Solo mi dos centavos
                      Last edited by Johnny S; 05-03-2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Great find ........ I to would be interested in anything for sale.

Comment

Hi

Just to make something clear,I do not own the titles posted in the first photo,I
                          was just showing a photo of the FD title I have.
                          Sorry for the misunderstanding,and sorry to the members who mailed me,I might should have started my post in another way.
                          Sorry Sorry Sorry
                          Cheers
                          J.S

Comment

I would also like to clarify, this is not my find but the find of another collector and researcher from the Axis History Forum. I thought that was clear in my post but evidently it wasnt and I apologize.

I was merely sharing his find with the rest of the community.

For those interested in contacting him, he has stated he is holding onto these items.

Thank you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                            X