Pockets on WSS tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Miltary Antiques Stockholm, we can read:

The tunic has a shade from a former sleeve eagle and the wolfsangel collar tab to. This tunic is in our opinion completely restored. Still the restoration is very well made with correct threads, sewing techniques and most important original insignias. All match very well together and the restoration work is professionally done.
    http://www.military-antiques-stockho...oducts_id=6279

Comment

Originally posted by M40 View Post
      The tunic has been för sale before on Spandaumilitaryshop.com :

"LATE WAR WAFFEN-SS M.43 FIELD TUNIC
      VERY GOOD AND RARE LATE WAR WSS N.C.O. TUNIC CIRCA LATE 44, EARLY 45. MOST PROBABLY CAMP MADE. USING TWO DIFFERENT RUNS OF WOOLEN MATERIAL, THE POCKETS ARE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SHADE, AS IS A SMALL PATCH ADDED TO THE BOTTOM EDGE. QUITE POSSIBLY THE END OF ONE ROLL OF MATERIAL CROSSING OVER TO THE NEXT. ALL INSIGNIA FACTORY APPLIED. IRON CROSS AND EAST FRONT RIBBONS. LOOPS FOR TWO MORE AWARD TO THE BREAST POCKET. ALL THE ORIGINAL BUTTONS PRESENT AND CORRECT. SHOWS SERVICE WEAR OVERALL, NOTHING SERIOUS. NO MOTHING. RAYON HBT LINING."

I wonder how many times this poor tunic has been renovated….? Please look at the pockets. the shadow of the cuff title and the buttons - its the same tunic.
      I think I liked it better in this configuration

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X