Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lot of "13 LSSAH soldat of elastoline" + Hilter and Goëring

hello,
    i would like to present this grouping from the son of a restistant found in Paris. i hope you like it, they are in good condition.
    best regards
    valéry
    Attached Files

A
    Attached Files

Comment

B
      Attached Files

Comment

C
        Attached Files

Comment

D
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice grouping. They all appear original with original paint, however the SS sleeve bands were added after the war. Elastolin SS figures never came with painted sleeve bands from the factory. The Hitler and Goring figures appear to have the nice hand painted porcelain heads.

Comment

Originally posted by spinnin4s View Post
              Nice grouping. They all appear original with original paint, however the SS sleeve bands were added after the war. Elastolin SS figures never came with painted sleeve bands from the factory. The Hitler and Goring figures appear to have the nice hand painted porcelain heads.
              thanks for your information.
              did you have a value about this lot ?
              best regards
              valéry

Comment

Originally posted by spinnin4s View Post
                <> paint, however the SS sleeve bands were added after the war. Elastolin SS figures never came with painted sleeve bands from the factory. <>
                In different websites I can see SS figures being pictured and/or offered for sale with and without the cufftitle. Is it possible that the LAH series (posted here ) featured the cufftitle and the "normal" SS figures did not?

Comment

A very beautiful set !

I just recently started looking at Lineol/Elastolin after our 9 year son found (and bought) two simple figures at an antique store in Rüdesheim am Rhein a month ago.

They are really fun and I think I'll continue collecting these....

What better for me as an LAH collector to get the SS series...

Cheers,
                  Markus

Comment

Originally posted by markus View Post
                    A very beautiful set !

I just recently started looking at Lineol/Elastolin after our 9 year son found (and bought) two simple figures at an antique store in Rüdesheim am Rhein a month ago.

They are really fun and I think I'll continue collecting these....

What better for me as an LAH collector to get the SS series...

Cheers,
                    Markus
                    thanks Markus for your reply, it's the 1st times i can found this set in France.

best regards
                    valéry

Comment

I have a few of these. Along with a Hitler, Goring ... a few SA with a Flag Bearer and the metal Standard.

I would be interested in purchasing these from you if you want to sell them? Feel free to PM me.

DMS

Comment

hello,

this is the 2nd series of 6 soldats of the LSSAH found in the same familly, i hope you like it too. ( i think it's the last series !!!!)

best regards
                        valéry
                        Attached Files

Comment

a
                          Attached Files

Comment

Are you sure the father was not Vichy rather than resistance....?

Comment

Originally posted by Immelmann View Post
                              Are you sure the father was not Vichy rather than resistance....?
                              yes ! to be or not to be !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X