LSSAH SS-Oberschütze tunic authentication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSSAH SS-Oberschütze tunic authentication

I came across this tunic at an auction site, and I’m usually not into these kinds of items due to their high prices and difficulty in authentication but my question is, could this tunic be authentic?

One looker fake..

Comment

............a BAD fake!

Comment

They did not even put the schutse patch in the right place.J

Comment

Aged bad copy as noted. Not even close to a real piece.

Comment

Originally posted by koenig.blix View Post
            I came across this tunic at an auction site, and I’m usually not into these kinds of items due to their high prices and difficulty in authentication
            Whatever it is you're used to ... stick to it

These are a financial minefield but this one is a REALLY obvious bad tunic.

Ian

Comment

Thank you for your comments. I had my doubts to its authenticity but as it reached a pretty high price I just assumed that people willing to pay 1000 USD would do a little research before they bid on items, which are quite easy to make a forgery of. The fake tunic is listed on a Swedish auction site and the auction has five days left with a total of 25 bids, hope the “winner” of the auction is not a member of this forum.

Regards

koenig

Comment

You should post the link here, and then report it to Tradera and show them this link.

They might be able to close it down, looks like someone is getting scammed .

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                  You should post the link here, and then report it to Tradera and show them this link.

They might be able to close it down, looks like someone is getting scammed .
                  Looks like somebody already reported it to Tradera as I can't find the ad anymore.

Comment

Well it is the jacket I used to had in my hands; bought it last year and returned to the seller from Czech Republic when it shows to be a fake jacket ( back than it had a strange collar patches and patch at the back and none of those insignia present on it now );

Here is the link to thread I made back than :
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=814154

The guy, who is selling it now, well knew that it's a fake as he is selling mostly (99%) fakes ( aged fakes ). He is well known in Poland from selling crap.

He is also a member here and just few days ago asked about other faked ( overcat with fake insignia ) item he probably made himself. Here is the link to thread I writing about:
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=853639

His nickname here is dc-4001 ( on polish auction site he is known as armeekomando or Pacerschrek ). He sells his crap also on eBay - his nickname is dc-4001.

Here is his auction with jacket shown above from polish auction site :
                    http://allegro.pl/bluza-ss-lah-i6080534220.html

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X