Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MP41 View Post
    Very sorry. I mis-understood this.

So, no one has heard anything from this dealer then?

Matt
    Indeed. Everyone i know said its legally mine, since i got something for my money and since i got this after all my claims...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BIRDY met Tapatalk

Comment

No, it's not legally yours since you didn't purchase it. If you found the keys to a Ferrari sitting next to it, does that mean the car is yours?

You have a claim against a Handschar tab that you purchased and didn't receive, correct?
      You received a fez that you didn't pay for, correct?

The other buyer got a Handcar tab that he didn't purchase, correct?

You have a chance to do the right thing. So, PM each other, exchange addresses, he'll ship the tab to you, and you ship the fez to him. Both parties get what they purchased then.

Matt

Originally posted by PrinzEugenGJ View Post
      Indeed. Everyone i know said its legally mine, since i got something for my money and since i got this after all my claims...

Comment

Originally posted by MP41 View Post
        No, it's not legally yours since you didn't purchase it. If you found the keys to a Ferrari sitting next to it, does that mean the car is yours?

You have a claim against a Handschar tab that you purchased and didn't receive, correct?
        You received a fez that you didn't pay for, correct?

The other buyer got a Handcar tab that he didn't purchase, correct?

You have a chance to do the right thing. So, PM each other, exchange addresses, he'll ship the tab to you, and you ship the fez to him. Both parties get what they purchased then.

Matt
        He got nothing, if he had my tab, i had swapped. I paid the fee, the guy from california didnt pay fee only gift option. I put claims to receive money back, he sents me this, since he never had the tab is my guess

Comment

I received nothing or else I would gladly swap the tab for the fez I purchased.

This is such a mess

Comment

If the coin were flipped, I would reopen the claim and let PayPal know he shipped someone else's purchased item.. Then ship the cap to the rightful purchaser.

I will cover shipping if you can resettle the claim with PayPal. I want to resolve this months long headache.

Comment

Diego needs to deal with the seller Eugene Mocelli on the lost tab and the fez, which was received in error, needs to go to the rightful owner Aaron (Stark44) who paid for it. Basta!
              That's really all there is to it. Trying to sell somebody else's property is not cool since you received a FB message about it already!
              I am willing to mediate if you guys don't want to do risky international mail transactions. I travel to Europe 2-3 times a year and always bring stuff back (actually stuff going in both directions usually), much safer as carry on!

Hope you guys can work something out but trying to sell a fez for 325E (you probably have not even 125E in the tab, is not the right thing to do (unless of course nobody ever claimed ownership... not the case here!) Good luck.

Or since the seller is out of the picture, find another Handschar tab, both parties pay 50% to cover the purchase + postage and this makes Diego whole again (but now has an expensive tab) and stark44 gets his fez back (postage also 50% split) while helping Diego with his loss...I actually own both items, but don't have doubles...sorry! but you have to cancel the fez sale on FB! There are no buts about that...you are not the rightful owner. That is a simple fact. You did not win the lottery!
              Last edited by NickG; 04-28-2016, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Nick makes a good suggestion. I know it's not ideal, and not what everyone wants to do, but it's a fair suggestion, since the seller seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

If the two parties can't agree on a settlement, let me know. I'll have another solution. Just stop the insanity!
                Serenity now!

Matt

Comment

Und so?? Was ist passiert?

Comment

Ok guys, found this thread back.
                    So first i need to say that the fez is back in Aaron his possesion for a couple of months now. I think december 2016.
                    The thing is, my ex gf who used my account on fb and here has caused all this ****ed up situation.
                    I explained it also to Aaron, so i explain it also here.
                    I wanted to send him the fez in august 2016 back to him, but why did he received it end 2016 or begin 2017 i hear you saying.
                    It took so long to send the fez back to him because, in cronologic order:
                    -I moved out my ex gf her house from one day on another because of all the **** storm she has caused and she abused me mentally (yes, guys can be abused to) so i got a depression that lasted 2 years.
                    -Had to move back in with my grandparents when i leaved her ass in august 2016.
                    -I had false accusations of violence against me that she did because i have a happy relationship now with my new partner, pure jealousy from my ex.
                    -My ex gf has taken my baby away in oktober 2016 because i have a new gf.
                    -Constantly lawyer things to get my daughter back since oktober 2016.
                    -Rented a new house with my now gf.
                    -Sended the fez in december 2016 i think.
                    -Police investigations against me because my ex gf used my collection against me for claiming i am an agressive and right winger because i collect waffen ss items.
                    -I am selling my collection because of that.
                    -Tomorrow (28 februari 2017) hopefully i get a positive court, after all these months batteling, so i can finally see my daughter back after being taken away for 4 months and a ****load of money.

All this caused by one person who likes making ****storms

So sorry to the comunity if this answer has taken so long for me to reply. But i had some heartbreaking things to do since august 2016. And my little babygirl was my top priority to deal with first

Sorry NickG and Aaron if it looked like that it taken all so long. I hope this is all cleared out

My sincere appologies,
                    Diego Persoons

Comment

Dispute aside what I find peculiar about this fez is that it has a 1942 stamp
                      mark, when the creation of the Handschar division was only decided upon in February 1943?
                      The white sweatband throws me off also.

Comment

Originally posted by istra63 View Post
                        mark, when the creation of the Handschar division was only decided upon in February 1943?
                        The examples pressed into service at the time of formation, from captured French stocks are dated 1940.

Some came from confiscated stocks of Fez's and others were manufactured for the division after its formation,

Chris

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Chris

Comment

Originally posted by istra63 View Post

Indeed, you can find fez examples with earlier dates, 1940 even.

Comment

OK I found the picture!

L.S.G means :

Lainière de Savoureuse Giromagny , a textile company of Giromagny (France)
                              They were known for beret production and Alpine head gear...and had a Fez contract for the French Colonial forces...the earliest date stamps found 1934...the 1940 dates ones came unissued from a French depot and seized by the Wehrmacht.

The earlier fezzes with black bands and early dates and French round stamps have larger skulls compared with the later (Dachau) brown banded ones I read...
                              (I own an unissued brown banded German made "Dachau" version...
                              The later one have brown leather bands, like all the unissued Dachau ones! It is also possible that French parts were used by the Germans later. They recycled (used) all kind of "beute" parts!
                              When you see Handshar troops in period pictures with taller than usual Fezes, these are for sure Colonial (French) left overs!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Compare! The insignia spacing is also different.
                                The surviving fezes are usually the later (unissued) ones!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X